Balmoral Lodge is a Guest House situated in the heart of Bellville. Bellville rests on the Tygerberg Hills, and has views spanning across the Cape Wine Region. We offer Standard, Deluxe and Superior accommodation to suit everyone’s taste and pocket. We invite corporate, leisure and family travelers to use Balmoral Lodge as your base, while attending to business or exploring this unique area.
Balmoral Lodge accommodation:
Balmoral Lodge has been elegantly furnished with contemporary pieces, and each room is classically decorated from the walls to the linen to the fittings. We have truly splendid accommodation, with friendly staff that will go above and beyond to ensure your stay is every bit as fabulous as you would expect from any luxury and professional Guest House. We can accommodate up to 100 people.
We have 6 charming room types to choose from and there is definitely something to suit your needs. Each room has access to the garden or balcony, and our grounds are lovingly manicured.
The Standard suites are comfortably sized en-suite bedrooms with either a double or two single beds, a wardrobe and all the amenities to make your stay relaxing.
Deluxe suites comprise of a large en-suite double or twin bedroom with fans for those balmy summer nights. These rooms ooze grandeur and sophistication.
The Superior suites are the grandest and largest of our bedrooms, fitted with a king-size bed, air-conditioning and your own tea/coffee station.
Self catering units have 2 bedrooms each. We also have a standard room with built-in kitchenette.
The family unit is a superior but cosy room with an added bed for children on a third person sharing basis. Adjoining rooms are available.
For large groups, we offer a dormitory setting in our spacious loft. Each bed is closed off from the others by a curtain, for extra privacy.
Rates are inclusive of a scrumptious buffet breakfast. Upon request, a friend, colleague or family member can join you for an additional breakfast at an extra charge. We also serve delicious homemade dinners upon request at a additional charge.
Balmoral Lodge is conveniently located 13 km from Cape Town International Airport. We also offer shuttle services in and around Cape Town, seven days a week. We use our own vehicles with qualified and reliable drivers. If you would prefer to hire your own vehicle, we will arrange one to suit your needs.
- Convenient and reliable shuttle services
- Professional shuttle drivers with PDP licenses
- Please contact us to pre-book your airport transfer before you are due to arrive.
Conferencing at Balmoral Lodge:
Our Conference facility at Balmoral Lodge can accommodate between 10-30 delegates, depending on your seating preference. We can arrange seating plans in a school room, boardroom, U-shape, herringbone and cinema style. Choose between a half day or full day conference package, with or without lunch.
We will also provide the following:
- Data projector, screen, television, DVD, surround sound
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ice water, cordials and sweets
- Flipchart, notepads and pens
- Photocopying and faxing facilities, at additional cost
Please note minimum venue fee is applicable.
Airport Approach Rd
- Head west on Airport Approach Rd 190 m
- Take the ramp to Borcherds Quarry Rd/M22 500 m
- Turn left at Borcherds Quarry Rd/M22 1,7 km
- Turn right at Modderdam Rd East-West/M10 5,1 km
- Slight left at Modderdam Rd North-South/M10 2,9 km
- Turn right at Voortrekker Rd/R102. Continue to follow R102 1,5 km
- Turn left at Park Rd 450 m
- Turn right at Constable St. Destination will be on the left 140 m