We are passionate about people. It is our aim to create a safe, tranquil, yet lively atmosphere at Auld Casa Guesthouse that brings people together over and over. Located between Swakopmund and Windhoek, Karibib is the town known for its mines and rich history.
Auld Casa Guesthouse is ideal for stopping by to rest. We source the finest linen and cutlery to enhance your African experience.
Facilities and Services:
- En-suite bathrooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- TV with DStv
- Secure Parking
- Swimming pool
- Eating area
- Communal Lounge
Karibib is a town situated in the Erongo Province of Namibia. It is located in the western parts of the country and has a total population of approximately 4 000 inhabitants. This town is situated on the Khan River halfway between Windhoek and Swakopmund. The town of Karibib was established in 1909.
- Navachab Gold Mine
- Roesemannhaus (Erected in 1900)
- Tsaobis Leopard Nature Park
- Usab Sport and Events Stadium
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
From Swakopmund Municipal Aerodrome, Swakopmund, Namibia to Erongo Region, Namibia via B2 Fastest route, the usual traffic Swakopmund Municipal Aerodrome Swakopmund, Namibia Head northwest toward Sam Nujome Ave At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Sam Nujome Ave/B2 Continue to follow B2 Turn left to stay on B2 Turn left Destination will be on the left There are signpost Erongo Region Namibia
Children aged between 0 and 18 pay 100% of the sharing rate