Annies House is a four star guest house set in Adderley Street. It enjoys proximity to the town whilst retaining the quiet of a country lane.
The guest House is both authentically Victorian and comfortably Modern, with spacious light-filled rooms equipped with every possible comfort.
With a choice of either Continental or traditionally English breakfast to choose from, you are sure to get just the right start to your day. Relax in the tranquil garden or pool area.
All rooms have en suite facilities with elegant yet homely dcor.
A warm welcome, friendly assistance and information about Cradock and its environs awaits you. For your convenience, we are fluent in English and Afrikaans.
* Shwadi Safaris
* Arts, Crafts & Tours
* Vusubuntu Cultural Village
* Karoo Pred-a-Tours
* Amanzi River Rafting
* Brak River Adventures
Each room has a TV, radio/alarm, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and toiletries, whilst guest have the exclusive use of a comfortable lounge equipped with a music centre.
Amenities in rooms:
* Fully serviced
* Twin beds
* Wake-up calls arranged
* Air-conditioning and heating
* Disabled/wheelchair friendly
* Queen size beds with extra length
* En-suite bathroom (bath + shower)
A large self-catering suite for four with a fully-equipped kitchen is also available.
From Port Elizabeth, Cookhouse and Tarkastad:
- Drive up to the first stop street (4-way). Turn left. Drive over 3 streets.
- You will see a garage (J W Auto) on your right hand side. Turn right.
- You are now in Adderley Street. Drive 900m and you will stop right in front of my Guest House (Green & White Victorian house).