The very prestigious Abangane Guest Lodge is located on a 22 hectare portion of the original Farm de Rust situated on the Sabie Road in Hazyview.
Since opening, Abangane Guest Lodge continues to maintain its exclusive 4 star environment. The Lodge is highly regarded for its peaceful, tranquil surroundings and its ability to provide the highest quality of service.
Guests marvel at the sheer expanse of the luscious surrounding bushveld, picturesque gardens, panoramic views across the valley, the majestic mountains in the distance and the promise of a glorious sunset. Abangane is an exceptional and exclusive lodge.
At sunrise and sunset Zebras, Impalas, Giraffes and many more can be seen grazing on the neighboring private game farm.
The sparkling blue infinity pool with its breathtaking view over the valley adds to the serene ambiance. Nighttime is magical with lanterns that invite you for a walk through the lush gardens while you take in the sounds of the evening. Most evenings you will be blessed with the haunting cry of the Fish Eagle heard high above the hilltops.
Abangane Guest Lodge is the ideal gateway to the famous Kruger National Park. Three access gates are located nearby, the closest being the Phabeni Gate reachable within a leisurely 15 minute drive.
The Blyde River Canyon with the famous Gods Window and other spectacular attractions are easily accessible from Abangane Lodge. All just a day trip away.
Some of the best restaurants in the area are a short drive from the Lodge as well as a comprehensive, well equipped shopping centre a mere 2 km away. Discerning travelers will find quick access to most amenities and resources they may require.
A wholesome continental or full English breakfast can be enjoyed in the Lodge dining room or on the open veranda. The abundant bird life welcomes in the day as you plan your activities over freshly brewed coffee or tea. After a day of adventure and wonderment you are welcome to relax and enjoy a sundowner poolside, or relax under the gazebo in our tranquil surroundings.
The Guest Lodge offers large, tastefully furnished and decorated luxury room.
Each of them with a lounge corner for relaxation as well as a separate dressing table.
All lavish rooms have breathtaking views of the beautiful surroundings and are accessible via the spacious veranda.
Tastefully decorated large room with queen sized bed, mosquito net, large en suite bathroom with glass shower and separate corner jet spa.
2 basins, separate toilet, DSTV, flat screen, coffee & tea ,bar fridge, electronic safe, separate lounge corner and dressing table, ceiling fan, open onto veranda overlooking the beautiful landscape, garden and pool area.
Tastefully decorated large rooms with either twin or queen sized bed, mosquito net, en suite with glass shower.
2 basins, DSTV, flat screen, coffee & tea ,bar fridge, electronic safe, separate lounge corner and dressing table, ceiling fan, open onto veranda overlooking the beautiful landscape.
Please note that we do not take children under 12 years of age.
- horse riding
- rifer rafting
- Kruger Park
- quad biking
- hot air ballooning
- Panorama Route
- Take either the Airport route or via Pretoria to Witbank.
- From Witbank follow Nelspruit/Maputo.
- In Nelspruit follow signs to White River (left at a bigintersection)
- In White River follow signs to Hazyview (small sign which one can overlook shows left).
- Thru White River, you come to a T-junction where you can either go right or straight to Hazyview, go straight, the other way is not
- Follow the scenic road for about 45 km and you come to a T-Junction, turn left and you are in Hazyview.
- After the robot (south African for traffic lights), second stop turn left onto Sabie Road (R536).
- Follow road for 1.5 km.
- You will see our board on the left (from Sabie on the right).
- YOU NEED AN ACCESS CODE FOR YOUR DAY OF ARRIVAL! EXACTLY AT that board turn left onto dirt road, open the gate with your access code.
- Follow dirt road for app. 500 m and you are at the Lodges gate.
* Please ring the intercom.
* The total distance is app. 420 km.