In the heart of Constantia, there is a paradise to be experienced, enchanted by magnificent views of the surrounding greenery and the crystal-clear waters to soak in, all complemented by classical architecture with an inviting interior.
We welcome guests to Zwaanswyk 109, a memorable holiday delight. Zwaanswyk is spacious and accommodating, boasting five gorgeous en-suite rooms with enough space for ten people to stay. You’ll have a peaceful sleep, comforted by fine linen, and the rooms are sizeable and exquisitely furnished, with an expansive, luxurious bathroom to pair. You’ll also have plenty of closet space to unpack your clothing.
Zwaanswyk is the perfect place to rest up for your holiday fun, and if you’re in the mood to stay in a little, some rooms have a TV for a lazy day in bed. Zwaanswyk envisions entertainment on multiple levels, with enough space to host a party of up to 60 people.
You can dive into the pool, de-stress in a bubbling jacuzzi, play the piano, sweat it out in the gym, and enjoy blockbuster films in the cinema room. You can also get competitive in a game of pool or table tennis.
* Balcony with outdoor furniture
* Covered patio with outdoor dining furniture
* Swimming pool
* Air-conditioned cinema room
* Games room with tennis table and pool table
* Built-in bar
* Wine cellar
* Indoor braai room with dining table, seating and built-in braai
* Parking available
Besides the thrills of the Zwaanswyk Mansion, Constantia is one of the most magnificent places to be, with many activities in which to partake. You can immerse yourself in the surrounding nature and explore the Silvermine Nature Reserve, Kirstenbosch Gardens, The Alphen Trail of Constantia Valley, and various nearby hiking trails and nature reserves. Constantia has some of the finest wine farms and cellars in the world, which is just a stone’s throw away from Zwaanswyk. You can also enjoy picturesque restaurants, quaint gift shops, the Retail Therapy shopping village, the Constantia Cheesery, and the farmers’ markets often hosted in Constantia. We know that your stay at Zwaanswyk will be charming and unforgettable.
* Constantia Wine Route
* Silvermine Nature Reserve
* Kirstenbosch Gardens
* Alphen Trail walking or hiking trail
* Constantia Village shopping centre
* Various bars and restaurants
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
* No loud noise or music permitted.
* No pets permitted.
* No smoking allowed inside.