This beautiful 1200ha game farm, Zenzele River Lodge, is situated in the most breathtaking malaria-free bushveld region only a 85km drive from Pretoria, set in the midst of a yellow monkey thorn tree sanctuary, situated in the Limpopo.
The ranch nestles between Rust de Winter Dam and the rolling hills of Gauteng. The Elands River flows consistently throughout the year and offers a wide variety of over 70 species bird life, 5 fish species and an Otter family residing in the River.
Game drives offer the most spectacular view of different kind of wildlife species and birdlife. Luxuriate in the peace and soak up the tranquility of the warm Limpopo Province.
We also cater for the business world, for which we have beautiful and high tech conference facilities and offer team building experiences.
YOU COULD VISIT ONE OF THE MANY PLACES OF INTERES IN CLOSE VACINITY:
- Bela Bela Hot Springs Resort 40 min
- Carousel Casino 30 min
- Sun City/Lost City 1 12 hour
- Pretoria Monument and places of interest 45 min
- Cheetah Breeding Projects 1 hour
- Margaret Roberts herbal farm (famous for herbs and remedies) 1 hour
- Hartebeespoort dam Cableway 1 hour
- African Tribal Markets 1 hour
- Reptile Parks 1 hour
- Art Galleries 1 hour
- Cullinan Diamond Mine 45 min
- World Renoun Monkey Santuary 10 min
Take N1 to Warmbaths. Pass the Petro Port, Murrayhill off-ramp and Walmansthal off-ramp. Take Exit 183, Boekenhoutkloof Hammanskraal. At T-junctions turn right. +/- 100m turn left toward Rust de Winter (+/- 30km). At next T-junction turn right again for about 6 km. At the Rust de Winter Dam board, turn right. Zenzele is the first lodge on your left.