Forty kilometres east of Katima Mulilo, Zambezi Mubala Campsite is idyllically set on the water’s edge in a grove of tall, shady trees. Campers can enjoy the leafy campsite with its ten sites, each with its own private facilities.
Fish Eagle calls resound through the day, amid birdsong and the soft splash of water against the riverbank. It’s time to breathe in Life and relax to the tune of nature on the shores of one of Africa’s most famous rivers. Hop aboard a boat trip to explore the Zambezi, try your luck at luring the elusive Tiger Fish and savour the colours of a rich red sunset over the calm surface of the water.
When night falls, the stars put on one of the finest shows on the planet, and Zambezi peace wafts through the camp like a fresh and rejuvenating breeze.
An easy base while exploring Namibia’s lush north-eastern corner, Zambezi Mubala Campsite is also a convenient and attractive stopover en-route to Chobe National Park and Vic Falls.
Welcome to Zambezi Mubala Campsite and life in the slow lane.
Facilities and Services:
- A la carte restaurant
- Swimming Pool
- Barbecue packs are available at the reception
- Mobile Connectivity
- 24-hour Security
- Power points are available
- Firewood can be purchased at reception
- WiFi available
- Jungle Gym (children’s playground)
- Sun downer boat cruise (guided)
- Morning / Afternoon boat cruise (guided)
- Guided fishing trip
- Fishing excursion
- Guided walks to the bird colonies
- Excursion to Victoria Falls
- More than 28 days before arrival - 10%
- 22 to 28 days before arrival - 20%
- 15 to 21 days before arrival - 30%
- 8 to 14 days before arrival - 50%
- 4 to 7 days before arrival - 75%
- 1 to 3 days before arrival - 90%
Children are most welcome. Children up to 5 years old are free of charge; for children between the age of 6 and 13 years we charge 50 per cent of the B&B rate.
Campers can enjoy the leafy campsite with its ten sites, each with its own private facilities.