- Affordable luxury in the Durbanville Winelands area for the business traveler or holiday-maker.
We welcome you to a friendly, homelike environment situated in the exclusive northern suburb of the Cape Town Metro Pole known as Durbanville Hills, ideally located near the Durbanville wine route.
Enjoy your early morning coffee in the cosy lounge watching the sunrise over the Groot and Klein Drakenstein Mountains, the valley below shrouded in mist. Or enjoy the warmth from the fireplace on a cold winter’s evening. Relax by the swimming pool for cool downs on warm summer nights. Facilities at Winelands Lodge:
- Ample off-street parking
- Swimming pool
- Free WiFi
- Communal lounge and dining area
Accommodation at Wineland Lodge:
Each room is en suite. Double rooms and family rooms available. Coffee making facilities, television with DSTV hotel package and bar fridge are there for your comfort. 100% cotton Percale linen.
Room facilities at Wineland Lodge, includes:
- Double and twin rooms with en-suite rest rooms, supplied with quality toiletries
- Rooms serviced daily except Sundays and public holidays
- Luxury 100% cotton percale linen
- Dressing gowns available on request
- Selected DSTV channels in each room
- Bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
Meals - Breakfast is served between 6am and 9am. Our meals are healthy and well balanced. Breakfast includes cereals and yoghurt followed by a full English breakfast. Dinners are served on request and consist of two or three courses.