Windsor Hotel Hermanus
- Hermanus, historic South-Cape fishing village, is one of South Africa`s best loved holiday resorts.
Long admired for its invigorating champagne air and breathtaking scenery that unfolds along miles of cliff and mountain paths, Hermanus remains essentially unspoilt in spite of all the sophisticated amenities it now has to offer.
The Windsor is only 70 minutes from Cape Town and 120 km from the N1 turnoff at Worcester.
Hermanus is the ideal base from which to venture forth on a variety of never-to-be-forgotten experience. It is close to the Kleinmond/Hangklip and Bredasdorp coasts, the Overberg countryside and its popular wine route as well as the Cape Town area.
The family-owned Windsor offers a full range of seafront accommodation in one of the Cape`s most glorious settings. On the very edge of sparkling Walker Bay, the Windsor combines the best of traditional hospitality and cuisine with all the comforts you expect of stylish waterfront living - right in the village.
Conference facilities for up to 80 people are also available, together with wonderful cuisine, a lounge with spectacular views and true hospitality.
Facilities and Services:
- Baby Sitting
- Beach Towels
- Fans / Heaters
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Safe Deposit (at Reception)
- Wake-Up Calls
Accommodation Windsor Hotel Hermanus:
Accommodation comprises 67 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, of which 32 are sea facing. Facilities available in the bedrooms include:
- Colour Television
- Direct Dial Telephone
- En-Suite Bathroom (With bath and overhead shower)
- Standard amenities
- Sleeper Couch for Children / Adult sharing (Maximum of 2 children or 1 adult sharing)
- Tea- and coffee conveniences
- Twin or double beds
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Babysitting Service
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Limited Room Service
- Conference facilities
- Team Building
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Cots available
- Internet Access
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Parking (off-street - open)
- Xhosa / Zulu
Windsor Hotel Hermanus Activities:
* Beaches for strolling and Tidal Pools for safe swimming
* Walking / Hiking along cliff paths
* Boating (Boats for hire)
* Township Tours
* Old Harbour (Focal point of village activities)
* Bird Watching
* Fernkloof Nature Reserve
* 2 Cinemas complexes in Hermanus
* Tourist Shops
* Whale watching
* Arts and Crafts
* Festivals and Special Events (Whale Festival, Kalfiefees, Hawston Sea Festival, Food & Wine Fair, Oktoberfest, Passion Play)
* Wine Tours
* Day Trips
* Shark Cage Diving
Click to display the map
Windsor Hotel Hermanus Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 2
We had a marvelous stay at the Windsor this weekend. Your hotel has the best view and breakfast in the whole HERMANUS. We only have a problem with the TV, as we could not get SABC3 and although we reported this several times, nobody came to fix it. We would also like to suggest that a security gate be put in place at the sliding door, to enable one to leave the door open as it gets quite hot in the room. Otherwise, well done and we will be back.
Rating: Reviewed by Chris Liebenberg over a year ago
Comfortable accommodation in an Old World atmosphere. Cannot beat the location. No DSTV in room could be changed. Good breakfast. OK value for money.
Rating: Reviewed by Doug Beadle over a year ago