West Coast Life Lodges Activities:
- Watersports: Kayaking, canoeing and rowing, windsurfing, kite surfing, water skiing, jet skiing and surfing. You can rent equipment for all these activities contact us at West Coast Life, Langebaan.
- Fishing at Langebaan Lagoon, the most popular pastimes are deep-sea and fresh-water fishing expeditions. In the past the lagoon was home to a whaling station, the remains of which can still be seen on the island in the bay.
- Birdwatching: Langebaan is an excellent spot for viewing the wide variety of birds. Two hides on the shore of the lagoon provide a vantage point for observing the 250 species of birds that call this area home.
- West Coast National Park: For a leisurely drive or cycle ride through the park, where you could see tortoises, zebra, gemsbok, wildebeest and ostrich among other wildlife. From August to October, the park is a riot of colour when wild flowers of every hue cover hill and valley.
- Fossil Park: Fourteen hectares of fossil-rich land, 10 kilometres outside Langebaan, where you can see the fossilised remains of early animals, such as lion-sized sabre-toothed cats and three-toed horses.
- Whale-watching: From June to November, especially to see the Southern Right Whales which mate and calve here.
- Golf: There's an 18-hole course, with grass greens, at the Langebaan Country Club, a 10-minute drive from Harrison's House.
- Horseback rides: Yet another way of exploring our beautiful countryside, wildlife and flowers in our spring season.
Click to display the map
West Coast Life Lodges Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 11
reviews. - View all Guest Reviews
Everything was excellent, I have enjoyed my stay with my family they enjoyed too. Just a breakfast that that people have to wait a bit for refill maybe if you can have a strict time that breakfast served from 8am-10am maybe and have enough for everyone to eat, because it is sad when you most of the eats is finish. Other than that "Thumbs Up" to Calypso Villas
Rating: Reviewed by khanyisa Macikama over a year ago
Awesome views, very friendly staff and a perfect weekend get-away. Thank you for a great stay!
Rating: Reviewed by Lethabo Tloubatla over a year ago
Lovely room with gorgeous view and delicious breakfast served while watching the same amazing view. We will be back.
Rating: Reviewed by Barry Ellis over a year ago
Baie vriendelike, hulpvaardige diens. Netjiese kamers met 'n asemrowende uitsig oor die Langebaan Lagoon.
Rating: Reviewed by Johan Rautenbach over a year ago
Other Accommodation near West Coast Life Lodges:
Accommodation options within 8km from West Coast Life Lodges include:
Thera 29 is a comfortable house in Calypso Beach which is a peaceful and quiet security complex halfway between Langebaan and Club Mykonos.
per unit, Max: 8
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Crystal Lagoon Lodge is situated a few feet from the ocean’s frame. The ambiance celebrates one of the world’s rare sea lagoons. Crystal Lagoon Lodge rests on a fynbos-sheltered dune in the private beachfront estate of Calypso Beach, Langebaan.
Doxie Inn is a large, comfortable, modern apartment in Calypso Beach, one of Langebaan's upmarket security residential areas. Calypso Beach is situated halfway between Langebaan and Club Mykonos.
Calypso Mansion is a comfortable house within very close proximity to the beach on the beach in the private security residential area of Calypso Beach, Langebaan.
Sea Diamond is situated in Blue Lagoon security complex located halfway between Langebaan and Club Mykonos. Blue Lagoon is a modern, spacious home with a relaxing holiday feel to it.