Stay at Village du Pecheur
Situated on the east coast of Praslin on one of the most beautiful beach The "Cote D`or".
This charming boutique hotel with white washed walls, thatched roof, blended with tropical wood and marble reflects a warm and relaxed atmosphere. "A Home away from Home".
Explore Praslin also known as the Palm Island renounwed for its world heritage site "The Valle de Mai" home of the endemic black parrots and the Coco de Mer.
Take a boat trip to neighbouring islands of La Digue or Aride with its vast colony of sea birds and endemic Wright`s Gardenia. Or just go diving in the warm clear waters of St Pierre and Coco Islands.
Notice: The Village du Pecheur welcomes guests of 12 years and over. The hotel is Primarily geared for rest and relaxation and we do not accept children below this age.
Accommodation at Village Du Pecheur:
- 10 luxury ocean view rooms
- 2 luxury junior suites
- 2 split-level luxury terrace suites
10 luxuriously furnished rooms, 2 junior suites, 2 luxury suites all equipped with safe, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, television, hair dryer, A/C, IDD telephone and terrace/balcony. All sea facing.
* Patio or terrace
* In-room safe
* Hair dryer
* Tea/Coffee facilities
* Stocked mini-bar
* IDD telephone
* Nightly turn down service
* Room and laundry service
Village Du Pecheur Activities: Boat Charter:
- Mary Mary is a luxurious high speed fly bridge cruiser motor yacht of over 15 meters. Interiors and furnishing are of the highest Italian quality polished burr wood, leather seating and teak flooring.
- She has a fully air conditioned master cabin with annex bathroom and two double cabins with annex bathrooms, individual flat screen television and personal music system in each cabin.
- The cruiser has a full open fly bridge seating for 10 persons and large fore deck sun pad. Very spacious with comfortably seating and a swim platform with fresh water shower for your comfort.
* Car Hire
* Diving /Fishing
* Long stretch of beach
* Local village shops and curios
* Excursions to neighbouring islands
* Snorkeling (equipment provided at the reception)
Click to display the map