Villa Zeesicht is a gracious villa located in an elite area on the lower slopes of Table Mountain.
It is Cape Town’s oldest guesthouse having been established in 1955 offering splendid sea and mountain views of Table Bay over the city and of Table Mountain.
The villa is surrounded by an attractive garden with much indigenous flora, giving a year-round floral display and with tropical and citrus fruit trees such as papaya, guava, orange and mandarin.
Villa Zeesicht offers you:
* Spacious serviced rooms with shower, TV, ceiling fan, tea-tray.
* Central, yet quiet location: only minutes to Camps Bay and Clifton beaches, V & A Waterfront, Table Mountain’s cableway, city centre.
* Many good restaurants within walking distance.
* Splendid sea and mountain views.
* Lock-up on-site parking.
* A full, tasty breakfast.
* Friendly service and value for money.
* Airport transfers can be arranged.
* Internet facilities.
* Safe for valuables.
* Wir sprechen Deutsch.
Spacious rooms with en-suite shower, television and tea-tray.
Splendid sea and mountain views from all rooms.
A full, tasty breakfast with the emphasis on fresh fruit and good health.
Click to display the map