Tastefully decorated, Villa Via Lodge & Conference Center is ideally situated in the heart of Midrand and offers both business and leisure travelers comfortable exclusive accommodation in a tranquil garden environment.
Catering for various guest needs, we offer various rooms with different facilities to make your stay as convenient and enjoyable as possible.We also offer a conference room and Cocktail Bar.
* Bar Service
* Safe Facilities
* E-mail and fax facilities
* Laundry & Dry Cleaning
* 24 Hour Secured Parking
* Daily house-keeping and services
* Room come standard with a TV and MNet
* Tranquil Settings with Beautiful Gardens
* Breakfast in exclusive private dining area
* Transfers to/from Airports and conference centres available
* Conference Center with Private Meeting Rooms adjacent to Lodge
* Well positioned in Midrand, the central point of South Africa`s economic hub
On the N1 from Pretoria to Johannesburg:
- Take the Allendale Road Offramp in Midrand and turn right towards Kyalami.
- At the next lights turn right into Bekker Street.
- Carry-on straight, pass another set of lights, pass Siemens on the right.
- At the stop-street turn left into Fred Verseput Road.
- Turn immediately left into Neerlandia Road.
- Villa Via on 23 Neerlandia Road, is the two double storey buildings at the end of that street.
Villa Via is designed to be small so that our guests can enjoypersonal attention and their needs be attended to withoutunnecessary delays.
The fact that we offer our guests as manypillows, blankets and towels as they want is just some of thevisible details. Each room has a TV and Mnet to ensure that ourguests can still catch-up with the latest global developments.
The most important is the quality of service and accommodation. The lodge is ideally suited for a group of business people whowould want to enjoy utmost privacy.
It allows itself to be booked completely by a group of fifteen to thirty Business orleisure travelers.
The dcor re-emphasizes the luxurious generosity that reminds youof the spacious valleys and hills characteristic of the African continent. Every suite has its own character and personality; but all have a common theme that can best be described as under-statedexuberance. Therefore while different, they are clearly one family,similar in their welcoming embrace.