For that much needed breakaway, come to historic Graaff-Reinet and experience the natural rythm and beauty of the Karoo.
Villa Reinet Guest House is the perfect base from which to explore this wonderful area. Become part of our history by adding your own comments to the canvasses adorning our walls.
Villa Reinet has eight rooms for double accommodation. All rooms have air conditioning, comfortable beds dressed with percale cotton linen. All are en-suite with complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Serviced daily.
Two rooms are spacious Villa monument accommodation, in typical Karoo style, with lovely high ceilings and mellowed wooden floors, reminders of bygone eras.
* 4 x 4 Trails
* Bird Watching
* Boer War engravings and Tours
* Bushman Painting Walks
* Clay target shooting
* Experience working Karoo farms
* Fossil Tours
* Game Viewing drives
* Hiking Trails
* Horse Riding
* Hunting - Bird & Game
* Kalkkop Impact Crater
The Villa Studio:
Has a distinctly romantic atmosphere, with a bath in the sleeping area and other ablutions en-suite behind a closed door. This room boasts garden views of the front area and a fireplace.
Privacy is enhanced by the use of old fashioned wooden shutters. An extra-length queen sized bed, DSTV, air-conditioning completes the furnishings.
The Villa Double:
A popular room, with twin queen sized beds, has a full en-suite bathroom, including separate shower,air-conditioned, DSTV,tea /coffee making facilities. Direct access to the splash pool area ensures it as a firm family favorite.
Six Garden Units:
Set in an L shape round the old pear tree, offer cool, comfortable, private accommodation enjoying garden views and access.
These Garden Units are en-suite, with a shower over bath combination,air-conditioned, TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Four of the units are furnished with queen sized extra-length double beds and two have twin single beds.
- All roads lead to Graaff-Reinet as they say. Should you arrive from the North (Middelburg/ Cradock) or South (Aberdeen/ Port Elizabeth) follow the map till you reach the 4 way stop south of the famous church that dominates the town.
- Turn west into Somerset Street, cross over one 4 way stop, Somerset and Stockenstroom, and number 83 is on your left.
- Should you arrive from the West (Murraysburg), follow the road until you reach the 4 way stop at Somerset/Stockenstroom, turn west into Somerset, number 83 is on your left.