For that much needed breakaway, come to historic Graaff-Reinet and experience the natural rythm and beauty of the Karoo.
Villa Reinet Guest House is the perfect base from which to explore this wonderful area. Become part of our history by adding your own comments to the canvasses adorning our walls.
Villa Reinet has eight rooms for double accommodation. All rooms have air conditioning, comfortable beds dressed with percale cotton linen. All are en-suite with complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Serviced daily.
Two rooms are spacious Villa monument accommodation, in typical Karoo style, with lovely high ceilings and mellowed wooden floors, reminders of bygone eras.
* 4 x 4 Trails
* Bird Watching
* Boer War engravings and Tours
* Bushman Painting Walks
* Clay target shooting
* Experience working Karoo farms
* Fossil Tours
* Game Viewing drives
* Hiking Trails
* Horse Riding
* Hunting - Bird & Game
* Kalkkop Impact Crater
- All roads lead to Graaff-Reinet as they say. Should you arrive from the North (Middelburg/ Cradock) or South (Aberdeen/ Port Elizabeth) follow the map till you reach the 4 way stop south of the famous church that dominates the town.
- Turn west into Somerset Street, cross over one 4 way stop, Somerset and Stockenstroom, and number 83 is on your left.
- Should you arrive from the West (Murraysburg), follow the road until you reach the 4 way stop at Somerset/Stockenstroom, turn west into Somerset, number 83 is on your left.