Dictated by the amazing views, Villa Paradisa, has been designed to offer the best vistas and appreciation from every conceivable aspect.
The architecture compliments the coastal lifestyle with an emphasis on outdoor living and relaxation.
The finishes were inspired by the environment, from the colours of sand and sea, and textures of the natural sandstone, marble, travertine, porcelain and wood, to the wave design of the sea green balustrades.
Sparkling rim-flow pool with Martini seats and Jacuzzi with awesome views (unattended)
Pavilion and sun terrace.
Eating & Drinking
A variety of fresh seafood including Knysna cultivated lagoon oysters, can be enjoyed with a glass of wine, or the local Mitchell`s beer, at one of the many fine retaurants in Knysna and the Waterfront.
* Guest Laundry Service
* Wine, Champagne and Beverage selection
* Beauty therapy by appointment
* In-house boating by arrangement (subject to weather)
* Buffet Breakfast is served in Dining Room or Pavilion (weather permitting)
The lagoon is perfect for:
* scuba diving
* rock fishing
* boat trips
* whale & dolphin watching
* helicopter flips in Plettenberg Bay, tree-top canopy tours in Tsitsikamma,
For the brave & daring, bungi-jumping at Stormsriver, the highest in the world!
Ferry trips to the Heads and the Featherbed nature trail, sailing trips through the Heads, and deep-sea fishing, are all available.
Knysa is a golfer's paradise, with the spectacular Pezula Championship Course overlooking the Ocean and lagoon.
Places of interest include the Elephant Park, Wolf Sanctuary, Snake Park and Monkeyland, all close to Plettenberg Bay.
From George on the N2:
- Turn left just before first set of traffic lights into Lloyd St
- At T-junction, turn left
- Follow road almost to the top of the hill.
- At 4-way stop turn right into Watsonia Drive.
- Villa Paradisa is at the end of the cul-de-sac.
- Activate gate control from post on right hand side.
* 9 Watsonia Drive. Paradise, Knysna.
Knysna enjoys a moderate climate throughout the year, with most of its rainfall occurring during the night.
Summertimes are filled with warm, sunny days and cooler evenings.
Average Summer temperatures vary from approximately 14 deg C minimum and 25 deg C maximum with the exception of February and March, when the days are hot (around 30 deg C), the nights warm, and humidity high.
Winter days are generally quite warm, with cold nights, but seldom freezing. Average Winter temperatures vary from about 10 deg C minimum and 18 deg C maximum.