Villa Marine Guest House is situated in Pringle Bay, a quiet coastal village in the heart of a UNESCO World Nature Reserve 55minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport.
This newly built guesthouse is exclusive and combines the warm hospitality and highly personalized service. Villa Marine Guest house is nestled in a spectacular rocky bay on the shoreline in quaint Pringle Bay village.
Viewing the spectacular sunset from the deck over the vanishing edge swimming pool while sipping a glass of Cape wine will be a great start to an evening spent dining at the Villa or visiting one of the local venues.
Fall asleep in a cozy percale linen bed with the waves crashing against the rocks in the bay.
Pringle Bay is an ideal destination for nature lovers and a perfect base from which to explore the rich and diverse mountain landscape of the Western Cape.
There are 5 en suite guest rooms ranging in size and luxury.
The 3 luxury rooms each have their own fireplace and private balcony. All the rooms have magnificent views looking down into a magnificent secluded cove or towards the surrounding mountains.
All rooms include under floor heating and mini lounges with satellite television, stocked bar-fridges and tea trays, unique bathrooms with double showers, large bathtubs, heated towel rails and under floor heating.
A gourmet breakfast is served around the pool deck or in the glass fronted dining room overlooking the waves crashing against the rocks. Individual tastes are catered for.
A Light Lunch can be provided on a request basis.
Dinner is a set menu of traditional South African food. (Additional charge)
- Walk along the pristine beaches or invigorate yourself with a swim in the refreshing ocean.
- Explore the tidal pools in front of the Villa
- Cycle along the coastal paths while searching for seasonal whales
- a Number of Golf courses are available within easy reach
- Explore the Kogelberg flora kingdom, a world heritage site
- Visit the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens
- Bird watching in the Villa garden.The honey suckers are a delight in the fynbos
- Visit Arabella health Spa
- Stony Point, land based African penguin colony
- Hiking and mountain biking, in the surrounding mountains. 4 mountain bikes are freely available to quests
- Explore the wine routes in the vicinity
- Superb "dining" experiences in the local restaurants
- Lounge at the pool with a book or simply relax while taking in the splendor of the sea.
Pringle Bay is an hour's drive from Cape Town International Airport.
Take the N2 highway, pass through Somerset West and Strand, and just before you start climbing Sir Lowry's Pass you will see a turnoff to Gordon's Bay and Kleinmond. Turn right and drive for a few kilometers until you reach a T-junction.
Turn left onto the R44, also known as Clarence Drive.
Pass Kogel Bay and Rooi Els, and shortly thereafter you will see a turnoff to Pringle Bay also called Hangklip road. Drve for 2.5 km over 2 stop streets.
Turn right into South Road at the point where the gravel road begins.
150 meters further the road makes a sharp right turn into Marine drive at the ocean. Villa Marine will be visible 100 meters further.