Villa Marine Guest House is situated in Pringle Bay, a quiet coastal village in the heart of a UNESCO World Nature Reserve 55minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport.
This newly built guesthouse is exclusive and combines the warm hospitality and highly personalized service. Villa Marine Guest house is nestled in a spectacular rocky bay on the shoreline in quaint Pringle Bay village.
Viewing the spectacular sunset from the deck over the vanishing edge swimming pool while sipping a glass of Cape wine will be a great start to an evening spent dining at the Villa or visiting one of the local venues.
Fall asleep in a cozy percale linen bed with the waves crashing against the rocks in the bay.
Pringle Bay is an ideal destination for nature lovers and a perfect base from which to explore the rich and diverse mountain landscape of the Western Cape.Rooms
There are 5 en suite guest rooms ranging in size and luxury.
The 3 luxury rooms each have their own fireplace and private balcony. All the rooms have magnificent views looking down into a magnificent secluded cove or towards the surrounding mountains.
All rooms include under floor heating and mini lounges with satellite television, stocked bar-fridges and tea trays, unique bathrooms with double showers, large bathtubs, heated towel rails and under floor heating. Food Available:
A gourmet breakfast is served around the pool deck or in the glass fronted dining room overlooking the waves crashing against the rocks. Individual tastes are catered for.
A Light Lunch can be provided on a request basis.
Dinner is a set menu of traditional South African food. (Additional charge)
Facilities & Services:
- Wine Tasting
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Mini Golf
- Hiking / Walking Trails
- Communal Television
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
Villa Marine Guest House Activities:
- Walk along the pristine beaches or invigorate yourself with a swim in the refreshing ocean.
- Explore the tidal pools in front of the Villa
- Cycle along the coastal paths while searching for seasonal whales
- a Number of Golf courses are available within easy reach
- Explore the Kogelberg flora kingdom, a world heritage site
- Visit the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens
- Bird watching in the Villa garden.The honey suckers are a delight in the fynbos
- Visit Arabella health Spa
- Stony Point, land based African penguin colony
- Hiking and mountain biking, in the surrounding mountains. 4 mountain bikes are freely available to quests
- Explore the wine routes in the vicinity
- Superb "dining" experiences in the local restaurants
- Lounge at the pool with a book or simply relax while taking in the splendor of the sea.
Villa Marine Guest House Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
It have been a wonderful experience and we will surely be back one day! The service was excellent and the surroundings outstanding. The view of Hangklip through the bathroom window will always be in our mind. Maybe a fan or ceiling fan for hot days?
Rating: Reviewed by Japie Coetzee over a year ago