Villa Margherita - The Romantic Destination! A small Boutique Hotel for connoisseurs in the heart of historic Swakopmund where the fusion of contemporary art and colonial history becomes eclectic luxury.
The Manor, the Villa, the Nest and the Cottage are the four stylish buildings of this peaceful haven. With its beautifully manicured gardens and its romantic suites & luxury double rooms, most of them having a private outdoor area, Villa Margherita offers seclusion and personalized service. All the units offer a safe, complimentary tea/coffee station & room service, hairdryer and WIFI.
With only 10 rooms, and 15 angels to fulfill every wish, Villa Margherita ensures you are feeling utterly pampered and special! A la carte Restaurant, Bar, Massage Studio, Laundry service available to in-house guests only in this iconic retreat.
Each of our rooms is equipped with -
* Tea & Coffee station
* Room service available daily and for free till 9pm
* Small a la carte restaurant.
* Professional massages.
* Laundry Service.
The picturesque seaside town of Swakopmund is situated on the north western coast of the country, 280 km west of Windhoek, the capital of Namibia. Swakopmund is Namibia’s most loved summer destination and its moderate climate offers relief from the blazing heat of the desert. It is Namibia’s second biggest town and also known as the adventure capital of the country offering an abundance of thrilling outdoor activities, tourist attractions and historical sites. Swakopmund was founded by the Germans in 1892 and is rich in history and culture offering a blend of German Architecture, beautiful old buildings and friendly, bustling palm dotted streets overlooking the icy Atlantic. Swakopmund resembles a small German village with the exception that it is situated between the arid desert and the beautiful ocean making it unique. Swakopmund is an intimate and charming town offering a unique desert and ocean experience.
The Namibia Desert is a big attraction; stretching for 1 600 km along the Atlantic Ocean where unusual fauna and flora can be found only in this desert such as the bizarre Welwitschia plant. Swakopmund offers the ideal retreat for holiday makers after a long and dusty safari. It is also suitable for a family holiday and offers plenty to do for the young and old or honeymooners looking for some much needed peace and serenity. Visitors can enjoy top restaurants, coffee shops, pubs as well as evening entertainment and even a few night clubs. Swakopmund provides the ideal base for visitors wanting to explore the surrounding area and enjoy desert, dune and ocean activities.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total. If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 75% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total. If cancelling 31 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 60 days before arrival, forfeit 10% of the booking total. If cancelling 999 days before arrival, forfeit 10% of the deposit.
From Swakopmund Airport:
* Head northwest toward Sam Nujoma Ave.
* Turn right onto Sam Nujoma Ave.
* At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Sam Nujoma Ave.
* Turn right at Otavi St.
* Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Daniel Tjongarero Ave.