Villa Del Sol 12 and 15 - These tastefully furnished and well-equipped self-catering apartments are ideally located in the secure Villa Del Sol 3-star resort.
Villa Del Sol is situated between Margate and Ramsgate and just 50 m from the beach and tidal pool and is also within walking distance from the town centre and main beach.
Each apartment features comfortable bedrooms, private bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living area, and a balcony with outdoor dining furniture and braai facilities. Each apartment has a Smart TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. The apartments have sea views. Villa Del Sol offers a communal entertainment area with a table tennis table, giant chess board, outdoor dining furniture, garden, sauna, and swimming pool area.
The resort is fenced with electronic security gates and a security guard on duty every night of the week for your safety and to attend to late arrivals.
* Secure complex
* Braai facilities on-site
* Coin-operated self-service laundry facility
* Entertainment area
* Table tennis table
* Giant chess board
* Swimming pool
* Secure covered parking for 1 vehicle
Margate is a coastal resort town in the KwaZulu-Natal province, about 20 km south-west of Port Shepstone and 127 km south-west of Durban. The Villa Del Sol resort is within walking distance of the Margate main beach, fishing pier and tidal pool.
* Margate Airport
* Numerous restaurants
* 10 golf courses within a 30 minute drive
* Wild Coast Casino
* Shopping centres
* Horse riding on the beach
* Origibi Gorge
* Wild Waters water park
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 75% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
* No dogs, cats, pets are allowed at any time by short term holiday and weekend visitors. Owners must be in possession of a written approval by the Managing Agent to keep a pet. Dogs always on a leash and pick up the poo.
* The tenant rule is a maximum of 2 persons per approved bedroom per unit. No Visitors allowed without the Owners approval.
* This is a high density complex. Please keep your neighbours in mind and apply the good neighbour rule. Especially no disturbance rule ( Loud music, excessive noise, parties, loud verbal communication, etc. ) during the period between 22:00 in the evenings and 08:00 in the mornings.
* Use of the Swimming Pool: Children must be supervised by their parents. No glasses, bottles, equipment, etc. allowed in the pool. Swimming Costumes must be worn in the pool. No swimming in underwear allowed. No Jumping and Diving into the swimming pool. (Serious drought and water restrictions ) Please read the notice bord carefully as it is a high-risk recreational area.
* Always be aware of the open water area of the canal area. Contamination or pollution of the water system will be severely dealt with by Marina Security. We all want to enjoy the water, swimming, and boating. Swimming in the canal is allowed.
* Vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas or visitor parking areas, same for trailers in the designated area at the Main Gate left. No double parking will be tolerated as it creates huge risks for accidents and frustration due to the confined space available.
* Under no circumstances may foreign materials like baby diapers, sanitary wear, plastic bags etc. which can block the system, be disposed in toilets or drains.
* Angling /Fishing is also limited to residents, subject to a valid fishing license. Boats and swimmers always have preference. No net throwing. Catch and release principle must be applied.
* No feeding of birds or animals is allowed and is strictly forbidden as it causes severe hygienic and contamination problems. Penalties shall apply.
* Short term weekend and holiday tenants are not allowed to bring in or launch boats. No boat trailers allowed to be parked inside the Complex.
* No kicking of big balls that can cause damage to property and infrastructure in our open area in the vicinity of our swimming pool. Please use soft balls. All rules and regulations are voted by the owners of units to ensure a pristine lifestyle at the Marina and especially the Claptons. It all depends on good manners and realistic expectations. Rules are enforced by the Body Corporate in collaboration with the Marina Security who are in service of all residents.