Villa Castollini is a magnificent Tuscan style luxury Guest Villa set at the top of the Western Head with a breathtaking view of the Knysna estuary by day and an enchanted wonderland of lights by night.
With a sense of style, flair, extraordinary levels of service and comfort and the genuine hospitality of the hosts, Villa Castollini invites you to experience a new perspective.
The Villa is just 12 km from the centre of Knysna, being situated on one of the famous "Knysna Heads" and 4 km from Brenton-on-Sea beach, so if its peace and quiet in a truly luxurious atmosphere you`re after, Villa Castollini should be your first choice.
It is also the ideal base from which to explore the many attractions of the Garden Route and is in close proximity to World Class Golf courses. The management, staff and our friendly resident dogs will ensure that you have a wonderful stay at the Villa.
Perfect Wedding Venue at Villa Castollini:
For that unforgettable wedding ceremony or reception, the Villa offers complete tranquility and exclusive use of the venue. At the Villa, we have loads of experience and references to ensure your total peace of mind.
We strive to take away the stress by supporting you every step of the way and providing solutions to any situation that might arise. We pride ourselves on being people friendly and easy to work with despite the pressures of organising such a special event.
We always keep in mind that the journey should be fun. Our warm, competent, hospitable staff and outstanding Chef will ensure that your unique, special day will be a day to be enjoyed and cherished.
The Manager (wedding-coordinator) will be able to assist you with all the arrangements such as the minister, photographers, decorations, flowers, entertainment and of course, the bar and catering.
We can accommodate up to 120 guests at the Villa for the ceremony and reception. Accommodation is in Luxury Rooms and Suites. The Honeymoon suite is complimentary with your booking for 1 night.
Accommodation at Villa Castollini:
At Villa Castollini the spacious, superbly decorated bedrooms and suites have magnificent views of the Knysna Estuary, and are all equipped with 9 DSTV channels, telephones, hairdryers, and electronic safes, beverage making facilities, dressing gowns and air-conditioning. The suites have mini-bars, 74cm televisions and DVD Players.
Unwind in the tranquillity of fine furnishings and enjoy a relaxing nights sleep on unbelievably comfortable beds fitted with 100% percale cotton linen. Our mattresses are regularly sanitised by Hygienitech.
- Tennis / Bowls
- Scuba diving
- Bird watching
- Bungee Jumping
- Numerous Golf courses
- Whale and Dolphin cruises
- Beautiful sandy Beaches
- Deep-sea / Fly-fishing
- Boating and water sports
- Forest and mountain walks
- Wildlife parks and nature reserves
- Many heritage sites to visit
- A multitude of restaurants, shops and markets
- A 5% administration and bank charge fee will apply if your reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to expected arrival date
- In the event of the accommodation not being able to be resold, cancellation between 8 and 30 days will result in 50% of the total cost of the accommodation being withheld
- In the event of the accommodation not being able to be resold, cancellation within 7 days of arrival will result in 100% of the total cost of the accommodation becoming due and payable
- Full 100% cancellation will apply to "no shows"
- In the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full extent of the stay, which was booked and confirmed
Facilities & Services available:
Bar on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV
DVD and/or VCR
Villa Castollini is a Guesthouse in Knysna Western Cape South Africa