Personalised luxury and distinction in the heart of the V&A Waterfront.
The personal hand written note of welcome is telling - a sign of the style that is the hallmark of a very special hotel - the style that sets the Victoria & Alfred Hotel
on the Pier head in Cape Town’s Victoria & Alfred Waterfront apart.
Accommodation at Victoria & Alfred Hotel:
It’s the precise details that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation… the wooden staircase, the telescope, flowers and the service… friendly and efficient yet never intrusive.
Then there are the bedrooms – 94 spacious, air-conditioned, en-suite rooms spread over three floors. Our superior luxury double rooms boast separate bath, shower and toilet, king-sized beds and are creatively styled and well-appointed. All have coffee and tea making facilities, with private bar, electronic safe, wireless internet and trouser press… every room has either a view over the ever-awake Alfred Basin or Piazza. Truly unbeatable!
On both the first and second floor, there are Mountain and Piazza facing Rooms. Views of the vivacious Piazza are experienced from the Piazza Facing Rooms. The Mountain Facing Rooms offer inspiring views over the ever awake Alfred Basin and majestic Table Mountain. Flat-screen televisions are also data compatible and are able to connect to a laptop for data projection and can swivel to face the seating areas.
Our third floor is home to 26 sophisticated loft bedrooms – the ideal space for visitors seeking a cosmopolitan experience with all the refined luxury that the Victoria & Alfred Hotel shamelessly boasts.
The intense vibrancy and local colour of the Waterfront may entice you to leave your luxurious surrounds to mingle with the buskers and dancers who bring indigenous music to life – on the other hand, each room and loft is such a haven of pure comfort and indulgence, we’d be surprised if you’d want to leave at all!
Victoria & Alfred Hotel General Amenities & Services:
- Designer Spa
- Treatment Rooms
- State-of-the-art Gym Facilities
- Pool area in beautifully manicured garden situated at Dock House Boutique Hotel
- Pool bar at Dock House Boutique Hotel
- Alfresco dining at Dash Restaurant
- Secure parking and full concierge service
- Foreign Exchange facility
- Laundry, dry-cleaning and valet services
- Assisted disabled room / facilities
- Complimentary filter coffee, herbal teas and biscuits in room
- 24-hour room service
- Flat screen television in all the rooms
- Complimentary Wireless Internet throughout the hotel
- Travel Consultancy and Information Service
- Secretarial service
- Professional child minding service
- Fleet of luxury sedans for airport, city and restaurant transfers
- The Forum Conferencing & Banqueting Centre
- Sustainability Information: Ginja Restaurant at Victoria & Alfred Hotel:
A stone’s throw from the water’s edge in the heart of the V&A Waterfront, this chic new restaurant offers a wonderful atmosphere in an inviting and contemporary interior, a delicious artisanal and wholesome menu, with superb views across the Waterfront to Table Mountain.