Van Riebeeck 12 - A little slice of heaven awaits travellers looking for a memorable holiday stay in the coastal gem of Gordon’s Bay. Van Riebeeck 12 provides up to 4 guests with spacious living areas, spectacular views and a prime location ideal for exploring all that this seaside village has to offer.
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment boasts an open-plan living area featuring a kitchen fully equipped for effortless self-catering, a 4-seater dining area and a lounge with beautiful ocean views. The main bedroom has a queen-size bed and a ceiling fan, and looks out onto the communal swimming pool and beautiful ocean. The second bedroom has two single beds with a view of the picturesque mountain. The first bathroom has a shower and the second bathroom has a bath with a handheld shower attachment. The Van Riebeeck Apartments complex is secure with controlled access and offers secure on-site parking. In addition, the complex has a communal fenced swimming pool as well as built-in braai facilities.
The apartment contains a flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi internet access is available. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge-freezer, stove and oven, microwave, kettle, and a toaster.
The Van Riebeeck Apartments complex is secure with controlled access and offers secure on-site parking. In addition, the complex has a communal fenced swimming pool as well as built-in braai facilities.
* Horse riding
* Restaurants and cafes
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.
* ID/Passport is required at check - in
* Rates are quoted per day.
* Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
* Departure Cleaning Fee will be charged per booking.
* Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid stay clean with fresh linen; this will be an additional charge.
* A standard key & breakage deposit is payable before check-in. This amount depends on the standard of the establishment and may be changed at owner’s / management’s discretion.