The expansive Verandah Suites are situated on the ground floor of the lodge offering comfortable and luxurious styled accommodation overlooking the serene Green Kalahari Plains.
The spacious Upstairs Suites are situated on the second floor of the lodge, accessible by stairs and offers comfortable and luxurious styled accommodation with your own personal balcony overlooking the waterhole and beautiful bush landscape.
Between the two upstairs suites is a library and private balcony for guests use.
Under a high thatched roof, the large and spacious Tutwa Annex suites are separate from the main lodge and offers comfortable and luxurious styled accommodation with your own private deck overlooking the stunning Green Kalahari Plains.
Each suite is spaciously laid out with full en-suite bathrooms, separate bath and shower, and double-doors leading to semi private verandahs or balconies with extensive views of the surrounding wilderness and natural landscape.
Full luxury bespoke amenities are provided and room facilities include air-conditioning, fine percale linens, mosquito nets, bathrobes, hairdryers, safe, tea and coffee making facilities with homemade rusks, a mini bar which can be stocked on request (included in the rate) and bottled water.
Tutwa Desert Lodge Activities:
- benchmarking top-end outventure in Southern Africa
- Game viewing in a desert environment
- World class fly fishing for the elusive Yellow Fish
- River rafting on the Orange River ( en route in Augrabies)
- A combination of bush and river outventure activities
- Leopard Protection Project
- Great nocturnal game viewing
- Bird river safaris with floating picnic
- Walking trails
- Natural Rose quartz deposits
- Star gazing
- Salt water swimming pool
Click to display the map