Tudor House by die Sea - Situated in one of the most spectacular positions on the Peninsula. Early morning sunrises are sometimes so beautiful during the winter that the sky is a bright orange in colour.
Virtually on the sea, this luxury self-catering apartment is situated “on the rocks” of Sunny Cove in Fish Hoek a quaint seaside town, within easy distance to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Boulder`s African Penguin Colony, Constantia Winelands, Gemstone Factory, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Stellenbosch Wine Route.
If you are not dining out at one of the fine restaurants, you may wish to enjoy an evening of quiet dining in the privacy and comfort of your own apartment.
- Car hire.
- Train service on doorstep.
- Day tours to Cape Point
- Linen and Towels included in tariff.
- Beach Towels available at reception at no charge
- The housekeeper comes in for approximately one hour to do the general cleaning of the apartment. She cannot attend to any personal services.
- Guests are allocated one parking bay free of charge.
* Boulders Penguin Colony
* Fishing, Cruising, Sailing
* Coastal Walks and Hiking
* Constantia Winelands
* Cape Point Nature Reserve
* Three 18-hole Golf Courses
* Kirstenbosch Botantical Gardens
* Cape Point Ostrich Farm
* Gemstone factory ten minutes away
* Safe swimming beaches
The apartment consists of a Large 3 Bedroom suite with a sea facing spacious lounge (Leather lounge suite with couch and 2 single chairs), dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment has a large deck with superb sea views of the whole of False Bay and the white sandy Fish Hoek beach, which offers very safe swimming.
The apartment is equipped with the following:
- Fully equipped kitchen, including a washing machine and tumble dryer
- Satellite television.
- Hair dryers
- Clock radios
- Wall safes
- Irons and ironing boards.
- Intercom system
- Linen and towels are provided. Beach towels are on request and can be obtained from reception.
The apartment is serviced Monday to Saturday and on some public holidays.
All bathrooms are supplied with Charlotte Rhys toiletries, which are for your use during your stay.
Information File of what to see and do in the area.
Head for Muizenberg/Fish Hoek/Simonstown. When in Fish Hoek, continue on the Main Road (High street) until you come to a large traffic circle or roundabout, follow road to the left, which is called Simonstown Road.
No 43 is on the left, next to the first set of traffic lights about 400 metres from this traffic circle (or roundabout) on the sea side of the road.
Turn left into our parking area immediately after the traffic lights.