From the airport, travel on the N2 towards Cape Town
- Travel on the N1, taking the right offramp which merges with the N2 at Cape Town.
- Pass the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) on the left hand side, and continue up Buitengracht, following the brown signs toward Table Mountain and the Cableway.
- After approximately 2km, Buitengracht becomes New Church Street at the traffic intersection with a Caltex petrol station on the left hand side.
- Continue straight over the traffic lights in the direction of Table Mountain.
- At the next traffic lights, with Tamboerskloof Pharmacy and Rafikis Restaurant on the left hand side, the road name becomes Kloof Nek.
- Approximately 100m over the traffic lights, turn right into Gilmour Hill Road. Trevoyan Guest House is 100m up the road on the right hand side.