Trevoyan Guest House is one of the best choices for your stay in beautiful Cape Town.
This Victorian style premises is a real gem and is located in Tamboerskloof, right at the slopes of Table Mountain.
A 95 years old majestic oak tree is the landmark of this charming property and welcomes you with a rustling sound from its leaves.
The lovely oasis Trevoyan is centrally situated in a quiet street and safe neighborhood. It is within walking distance of some recommendable restaurants. A short and inexpensive taxi ride will bring you to the V&A Waterfront with its shops and restaurants or to the splendid beaches in Camps Bay and Clifton.
Trevoyan’s ambiance is relaxed and very friendly – it’s a real find and you should keep it as your secret.
Accommodation at Trevoyan Guest House:
We offers five luxury en-suite bedrooms and two luxury suites.
Superior Room 2
A warm, bright room, looks through a Victorian sash window onto a generous terrace and indigenous greens.
Superior Room 3
An elegantly set out room in earth tones and stucco-white with large sash windows. Warm lights glow onto crisp, white bed linen, oregon floors and antique tiles.
Superior Room 4
Set on original Oregon beam floors. The refreshing breeze wafts through French doors that open onto a private patio under trees, enhancing the cool ambiance of a bygone era.
Delux Garden Room
An elegant fusion of African contemporary furnishings blended with Olde World features. This spacious room has views of, and direct access to, the beautiful garden and pool area.
Luxury Suite Private Patio
A garden unit flooded with soft light and lemon-fresh garden feeling with its own private patio. Sweeping views of the rolling lawn and sparkling pool.
Luxury Suite Mountain View
Wonderful upstairs unit with views of the garden and Table Mountain. Lovely sights of blue skies through the crown of a 95 year old oak tree.
Luxury Junior Suite
An impressive fireplace, high ceilings and the well preserved oregon floor characterize this quarter. This spacious room has direct access to the gardens and the pool area.
Cancellation within 21 days of date of arrival, 50% of full accommodation payable.
Cancellation within 7 days of arrival, full accommodation payable.
This also applies to now show or early departures.
From the airport, travel on the N2 towards Cape Town
- Travel on the N1, taking the right offramp which merges with the N2 at Cape Town.
- Pass the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) on the left hand side, and continue up Buitengracht, following the brown signs toward Table Mountain and the Cableway.
- After approximately 2km, Buitengracht becomes New Church Street at the traffic intersection with a Caltex petrol station on the left hand side.
- Continue straight over the traffic lights in the direction of Table Mountain.
- At the next traffic lights, with Tamboerskloof Pharmacy and Rafikis Restaurant on the left hand side, the road name becomes Kloof Nek.
- Approximately 100m over the traffic lights, turn right into Gilmour Hill Road. Trevoyan Guest House is 100m up the road on the right hand side.