The scenic splendour of the rugged Wild Coast makes Trennerys Hotel the perfect destination for the wild at heart a place that abounds with the peace and tranquillity of paradise
Situated at Qolora Mouth, just a short drive north of East London, the hotel still maintains its old-world charm and its unique, South African hospitality.
Set in idyllic Transkei surroundings, views from the hotel range from the stunning Wild Coast beaches to the green and lush, tropical vegetation.
Close to the beach and with plenty to do from hiking and cycling, to fishing and canoeing Trennerys Hotel is everybodys first-choice, affordable family getaway.
Trennerys is renowned for delicious home-style cooking, exceptional seafood and warm, friendly hospitality all adding that little something special to your family or corporate getaway.
We also cater for weddings, engagements, end-of-year functions, and corporate getaways.
Guests at Trennerys Hotel can enjoy fishing, tennis, bowls, horse riding, mountain biking, beach walks and a range of Wild Coast adventure activities and outdoor activities
Or simply relax and enjoy the friendly atmosphere at our beautiful pool.
Hotel attractions include:
* Mountain biking
* Tennis court
* Volley ball
* Jungle gym, swings and trampoline
* Rock and surf fishing (fishing tackle for sale)
* Horse riding and golf (available on request at Kei mouth 17kms away)
* 4X4 trails
* Team-building activities (for corporate getaways)
Trennerys Hotel is known for its family styled, light, airy and spacious chalets. We offer a variety of rooms to suit all needs, be it romantic weekend or family getaway.
All rooms are en-suite and serviced daily. Tea, coffee and guest amenities are provided.
- 19 Family Rooms with King, Queen or Double Bed, en-suite bathroom with an inter-leading second bedroom and a choice of single or bunk beds
- 15 Double Rooms with King, Queen or Double Bed and en-suite bathroom
- 2 Twin Rooms with either 2 or 3 beds and en-suite bathroom