Tre Fontane Guest House is situated in the inspiring setting in the foothills of the Valley of a Thousand hills in KwaZulu Natal.
It forms part of the Mariannhill complex Founded in 1882, one of the larges Monasteries in the Southern Hemisphere. Mariannhill is now one of the largest mission centres in Southern Africa. Tre Fontane (Three Fountains) Guest House was built in 1965 as a guest house to offer accommodation for visitors and holiday makers and is run by the Missionary Sisters of the Precious Blood, an international Congregation founded in 1885 at Mariannhill by Abbot Francis Pfanner. Following the example of Abbot Franz, we care for the well-being and spiritual needs of all who seek rest and peace here.
Through their work and prayer the Missionary Sisters of the Precious Blood want to proclaim the redeeming Love of Jesus Christ to all people.
- Pinetown Museum
- Giba Gorge Mountain Bike Park
- Giba Gorge Horse Trails
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Facilities & Services available:
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Special Meals on Request
Xhosa / Zulu
Communal Satellite TV
Tre Fontane Guesthouse is a Guesthouse and Bed and Breakfast in Pinetown KwaZulu-Natal South Africa