The Waves Muizenberg Beachfront
- The recently redeveloped beachfront is a buzzing array of surf shops (offering lessons and board hire), restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, children`s playgrounds, a mini-golf course, outdoor gym, water slides and many other interesting attractions.
If you`re not one for the beach and prefer to cool off in an environment that is a little less sandy make sure to visit Muizenberg`s public pool facilities. There is a main pool for adults and several smaller ones for the kids to splash around in.
Accommodation at The Waves Muizenberg Beachfront:
Small families will enjoy this north-facing, spacious 2 bedroom apartment, situated on the 1st floor and featuring a mountain view balcony, fully equipped kitchen and open plan living area. Guests are able to walk across the courtyard, directly onto the beach.
Popular tourist attractions along the False Bay coastline, include:
- Surfer`s Corner at Muizenberg Beach, voted as one of the World’s Best Surf Towns in a recent National Geographic survey [1 km]
- Seaside boardwalk to Muizenberg [1 km]
- St James beach with tidal pool [2 km]
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- Affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
- the Constantia Wine Route, with the oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
- world-renowned Chapman`s Peak Drive
- land based whale watching and whale spotting boat trips (Aug - Nov)
- Boulder`s Beach, with its African Penguin colony
- historic Simon`s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
- Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- historic sites and museums galore
- exceptionally warm and friendly locals