You couldn`t be better positioned to enjoy the magnificent mountain and sea views in Cape Town`s False Bay.
With each apartment offering either a private garden or wooden deck with magnificent views of the ocean, all protected from the wind, there is no better place to relax in the hot summer sun or view the whales in the winter.
Conveniently located with the Simons town road on the one side and "Jagger`s Walk" and the seaside train tracks on the other, a tumble of spectacular boulders shelter charming rock pools home to tiny creatures and inviting splash pools designed by nature, on your doorstep!
The warm Indian Ocean laps up against the boulders and the white sandy beaches ofFish Hoek are a short walk along the rock path from the apartment.
The white and fine sandy beach stretches for more than a kilometre, and the excellent Galley Restaurant on the beach offers the freshest fish and crayfish available.
Facilities & Services:
- Laundry Service
- Parking (off-street - open)
- Parking (off-street - covered)
Seasonal whale viewing is particularly good from the apartments.
- All apartments are north facing which affords all day sun on decks, gardens, lounges and main bedrooms.
- All apartment have Flat screen TVs with DSTV (TV reception of Sky, CNN etc)
- Free WIFI in room facility.
- They also have Fully equipped kitchens, Hair dryers, Clock radios, Wall safes, Heaters, Irons and ironing board.
- Linen and towels are provided. Beach towels are on request and can be obtained from reception.
- Apartments are serviced daily.
- 24 hour on site security is provided 365 days a year. Our friendly concierge service allows you to enjoy your stay worry free.
The View Sunnycove Activities:
- Shark Cage Diving
- Whale Watching
The View Sunnycove Map:
Other Accommodation near The View Sunnycove:
Accommodation options within 8km from The View Sunnycove include:
Beautifully restored Manor House above the seashore with fantastic views and within close proximity to numerous restaurants and shops.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Luxury waterfront apartment virtually on the rocks with amazing views of the Fish Hoek and False bay.
Watch whales from your balcony and enjoy being close to the waters edge.
Overlooking Fish Hoek beach, our Luxury Self-catering Apartments all have separate entrances, and stunning sea-views. Privacy and tranquillity guaranteed. Great mountain and beach walks! Boulders Beach Penguin Colony and Cape Point Nature Reserve nearby
Situated on a mountain with spectacular sea views and sunrises. Luxury self-contained thatch cottage with two double en-suite bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs. Close to the beaches and centre of Fish Hoek.
The hotel offers a stylish yet relaxed feel with views of False Bay, and is a short 40-minute drive to the airport.
per person sharing