You couldn`t be better positioned to enjoy the magnificent mountain and sea views in Cape Town`s False Bay.
With each apartment offering either a private garden or wooden deck with magnificent views of the ocean, all protected from the wind, there is no better place to relax in the hot summer sun or view the whales in the winter.
Conveniently located with the Simons town road on the one side and "Jagger`s Walk" and the seaside train tracks on the other, a tumble of spectacular boulders shelter charming rock pools home to tiny creatures and inviting splash pools designed by nature, on your doorstep!
The warm Indian Ocean laps up against the boulders and the white sandy beaches ofFish Hoek are a short walk along the rock path from the apartment.
The white and fine sandy beach stretches for more than a kilometre, and the excellent Galley Restaurant on the beach offers the freshest fish and crayfish available.
- Shark Cage Diving
- Whale Watching
Seasonal whale viewing is particularly good from the apartments.
- All apartments are north facing which affords all day sun on decks, gardens, lounges and main bedrooms.
- All apartment have Flat screen TVs with DSTV (TV reception of Sky, CNN etc)
- Free WIFI in room facility.
- They also have Fully equipped kitchens, Hair dryers, Clock radios, Wall safes, Heaters, Irons and ironing board.
- Linen and towels are provided. Beach towels are on request and can be obtained from reception.
- Apartments are serviced daily.
- 24 hour on site security is provided 365 days a year. Our friendly concierge service allows you to enjoy your stay worry free.
Directions from the Cape Town International Airport:
Take the (N2) - West in the direction of the City (+/- 12 km).
Follow the left link onto the (M3).
Continue along the (M3) Southwards until the Tee junction at the end of the freeway (approx. 15,7km).
At this Tee junction, turn left when reaching the traffic light junction on Main road, turn right and continue on Main road, through Muizenberg, St James, Kalk Bay and Fish Hoek.
When in Fish Hoek continue to the circle and veering left towards Simonstown - Main Road now becomes Simonstown road.
The View at Sunny Cove is on the left hand side of the road at the traffic lights. The parking area is just past the lights.
* 43 Simons Town Road, Fish Hoek, Cape Town.