The Peninsula Hotel, with its matchless style and subtle elegance, is the ultimate in understated Cape hospitality.
The Peninsula is a 5 star self catering all suite hotel and ideally situated on Cape Town`s Platinum Mile.
Guests enjoy the convenience of being minutes from the excitement and sparkle of Cape Town and close to the world-famous scenic wine routes, beautiful beaches and botanical gardens.
More importantly they enjoy the superior service and the real value for money they find at The Peninsula.
Experience the warm ambience of The Sunset Restaurant, a delightfully airy alfresco restaurant with glass doors leading onto the hotels gardens and swimming pool, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner or enjoy a sundowner cocktail on our new addition, The Sunset Deck, with stunning views over the sea.
24 Hour Room Service is available and conference facilities range from The Boardroom, the 80-seat Society Room to the Faces Lounge with a capacity of up to 120 people which is ideal for buffets, cocktail parties and weddings.
Facilities and services include:
- 24 hour Reception services.
- Currency exchange facilities.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- Tours Desk.
- Paid parking limited.
- Complimentary Shuttle service within 8km of radius.
- Gym area.
- Disabled facilities.
- Baby sitting facilities.
- Private shower facilities for early-arrival and late check-out guests.
- 2 x Swimming Pools.
- 24 hour security.
Big Game Fishing
Table Mountain Cable Way
- Sleeps 1 4 persons
- All comprise of an open-plan bedroom and lounge with kitchen
- All have private bathrooms with shower
- Most studio suites have their own balcony
- Sleeps 1 4 persons
- Mini Suites are either open-plan units consisting of a bedroom, lounge and kitchen, with a spa bath and shower or is an open plan lounge and kitchen with a private bedroom with bathroom en-suite and a separate shower and toilet
- Sleeps 1 6 persons
- These suites comprise of a large lounge with an open-plan kitchen, a master bedroom with spa bathroom en-suite, a second bedroom with a shower and toilet
- Suites are either lounge or bedroom sea facing
The Peninsula Hotel is set on a corner of Beach and Queens Road in Sea Point.