The Oyster Box Beach House is located in the sunny MALARIA FREE Eastern Cape of South Africa, the tranquil sea-side village of Kenton-on-Sea offers beautiful pristine beaches and spectacular views and sunsets down the coast.
Experience this from the spacious deck or while taking a dip in the infinity pool at The Oyster Box Beach House. The Oyster Box Beach House is stylishly equipped with everything you could possibly desire for a luxuriously comfortable holiday.
Lie in bed watching whales, relax around the pool, cook up a storm in the kitchen, explore the beaches and surrounding countryside or simply stare at the magnificent view with a nice long drink in your hand. Whatever you fancy, we will let you do it in luxury and style.
Our accommodation options have a solution to suite your needs. Sleeping up to 8 in 4 bedrooms, we offer self-catering or bed-and-breakfast. Alternatively hire the whole house and enjoy exclusivity and privacy.
-Or Just Enjoying The Waves.
The Beach House has 4 bedrooms.
Luxury Suite (King):
Set on the first (top) floor, this room has sweeping views of the Bushmans River Mouth, up-river, the Indian Ocean and the coastline down to Kwaaihoek. It is a king sized bedroom upstairs that includes a walk in robe with personal safe.
Large bathroom with twin basins, free standing bath, large walk in shower, heated towel and shaver point. This bedroom has its own sitting room / study that includes a 2-seat sofa, armchair, coffee table, desk and chair.
There is also a cabinet containing books on South Africa including bird and animal books. Both of these rooms lead on to a private balcony that has 2 x armchairs. The total upstairs area is approximately 70 sq meters.
Deluxe Suite (King):
A king sized bedroom on the ground floor with sweeping views of the Bushmans River Mouth, the Indian Ocean and the coastline. The room has a free standing cupboard with both hanging space and shelves.
Large bathroom with basin, free standing bath, large walk in shower, heated towel rail and shaver point. This bedroom has a large sliding glass door that leads to the undercover outdoor deck, swimming pool and garden.
From Port Elizabeth:
- Take the N2 to East London. At Nanaga Farm Stall, follow the N2 off-ramp and shortly after, take the R72 coastal road to Alexandria and Port Alfred.
- You drive through Alexndria after almost 50kms, and then, after another 25kms, turn right into Kenton just after crossing the Bushman's River.
- Take the N2 to Port Elizabeth. After approx12kms turn left onto the R343 heading for Kenton-on-Sea and Salem. after about 10 kms turn left in Salem staying on the tar road.
- After about 35kms you reach a 4 way crossing with the R72. Go straight into Kenton. Once in Kenton: Take the 3rd right into Ocean Drive, pass a road to the right and a road to the left.
- Turn right at the 4-way-junction into River Road. Then after about 200m turn left into Elliot Road. The Oyster Box Beach House is No19 on the right after about 120m.