The Oyster Box Beach House is located in the sunny MALARIA FREE Eastern Cape of South Africa, the tranquil sea-side village of Kenton-on-Sea offers beautiful pristine beaches and spectacular views and sunsets down the coast.
Experience this from the spacious deck or while taking a dip in the infinity pool at The Oyster Box Beach House. The Oyster Box Beach House is stylishly equipped with everything you could possibly desire for a luxuriously comfortable holiday.
Lie in bed watching whales, relax around the pool, cook up a storm in the kitchen, explore the beaches and surrounding countryside or simply stare at the magnificent view with a nice long drink in your hand. Whatever you fancy, we will let you do it in luxury and style.
Our accommodation options have a solution to suite your needs. Sleeping up to 8 in 4 bedrooms, we offer self-catering or bed-and-breakfast. Alternatively hire the whole house and enjoy exclusivity and privacy.
-Or Just Enjoying The Waves.
The Downstairs Luxury Suite has sweeping views of the Bushman’s River Mouth, the Indian Ocean and miles of stunning coastline down to Dias Cross
Said to have one of the best coastal views in Southern Africa covering the river mouth and coastline to Kwaaihoek. The room is luxurious and spacious with its own lounge, desk, bar, luxurious bathroom, private balcony, plasma TV, iPod dock and telescope.
From Port Elizabeth:
- Take the N2 to East London. At Nanaga Farm Stall, follow the N2 off-ramp and shortly after, take the R72 coastal road to Alexandria and Port Alfred.
- You drive through Alexndria after almost 50kms, and then, after another 25kms, turn right into Kenton just after crossing the Bushman's River.
- Take the N2 to Port Elizabeth. After approx12kms turn left onto the R343 heading for Kenton-on-Sea and Salem. after about 10 kms turn left in Salem staying on the tar road.
- After about 35kms you reach a 4 way crossing with the R72. Go straight into Kenton. Once in Kenton: Take the 3rd right into Ocean Drive, pass a road to the right and a road to the left.
- Turn right at the 4-way-junction into River Road. Then after about 200m turn left into Elliot Road. The Oyster Box Beach House is No19 on the right after about 120m.