Less than 1 km away from Dolphin Beach, The Mandyville in Jeffreys Bay offers spacious rooms, barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi access.
Each room is individually designed and provides you with a flat-screen television, tea-and-coffee making facilities and sliding doors, leading onto a balcony or a patio.
A variety of restaurants and bars, serving local and international cuisine can be found within 1.4 km from the property.
Guests can relax outside in the garden area, which also features a fire pit. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a meeting room.
Jeffreys Bay city centre is within walking distance from the hotel and Port Elizabeth Airport is about 87 km away. Airport transfers can be arranged at an additional fee. The property offers free private parking.
Accommodation at The Mandyville:
We provide a comfortably spacious living experience with Classic double/twin rooms and Executive rooms. Each room is uniquely styled and provides guests with an ample amount of amenities.
We specialize in weddings, parties and conference groups from 10 to 40 delegates and offer state of-the-art facilities in a professionally set environment that will lead to a memorable event.
In the event of cancellation, the following rules shall apply:
• 30% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival
• 50% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival
• 100% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival
• 100% cancellation fee for peak season bookings
32 Flat Panel Television(DSTV)
Cotton Percale Linen
Balcony or Patio
3-Speed Room Fan
These spacious rooms are equipped with a flat-screen television with DSTV guesthouse bouquet, mini bar fridge, tea-and-coffee -making facilities and vanity desk. It offers a full en-suite bathroom and sliding doors leading onto small patio or balcony with seating.
Located in the front of the hotel, these spacious rooms are equipped with a flat-screen television with DSTV guesthouse bouquet, a small seating area, a private balcony, fan and wall heater, and a kitchenette cupboard with microwave, fridge, crockery and tea and coffee.
The Classic Family Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen television DSTV with bouquet channels. It offers a full en-suite bathroom and a sleeper couch for children. Only 2 children under 12 years per room, combined age of children may not exceed 16 year.
- Rooms are charged per person sharing or single rate and includes breakfast.
- RATES EXCLUDE: All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), laundry and items of a personal nature (i.e. telephone calls, items purchased).
- All rates are quoted in South African Rands and foreign payments are accepted at the daily bank rate of exchange valid in South Africa on the date that payment is received.
- Rates include 15% VAT (subject to change) and are quoted in SA Rand.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rooms are strictly non-smoking. Smoking allowed outside in designated areas.
- Strictly no pets allowed on the premises.
- Double or Twin beds are available. Please state your preference at the time of booking.
- CHECK-IN: 14:00 – 18:00; CHECK-OUT: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Please inform the host of a late check-in and/or early check-out or to request a later check-out time (if possible/available).
Children sharing with parents:
- One child (0 - 3 years) sleeps free of charge. Camping cot/s available on request.
- Children (4 – 12 years) on sleeper couch (max 2) pays 50% per child of sharing rate.
- Children 13 years and older welcome, pays full adult rate.