The Karoo Lighthouse
offers you, something special in luxury, reasonably priced overnight accommodation.
Breathe fresh Karoo air and enjoy the unique old-time atmosphere of Colesberg. Ideally situated on the N1 route, halfway between all major centers: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Durban.
Recline in our comfortable sitting room or tranquil garden in a friendly home-from-home atmosphere. Rooms have tea, coffee and rusks, en-suite bathrooms and secure parking.
For your comfort, there are family units, rooms with televisions, heaters, fans and breakfast on request.
There are banks, restaurants, a museum and shops within walking distance.
Stay at The Karoo Lighthouse, one of Colesberg`s most popular and well-established guesthouses and experience a warm welcome, friendly personal service and distinctive style.
Accommodation at The Karoo Lighthouse:
- There is a tranquil garden for the weary traveler to rest
- Secure parking for cars, trailers, boats etc
- The rooms are tastefully decorated with antiques
- In winter, electric blankets and heaters will keep you warm and in summer the fans and air conditioners will keep you cool
- Kitchenette with coffee & tea facilities
- A large deep-freeze will keep your cooler bag cold
- There is a self-catering cottage that sleeps 8
- Braai facilities are available
- Restaurants are within walking distance
- Internet access is available on request