The Golden Grape B&B
is situated in Lutzville a small village just off the N7 en route to Namibia from Capetown. Its an ideal stopover.
We are close to the Atlantic ocean. We fall in the famous flower region of Namakwaland . We are part of the Olifants River wine route.
Debbie and Jan Thomas have been running The Golden Grape B&B for few years now. They look forward to welcoming you to their home and giving you their personal attention. We speaks Afrikaans and English.
Accommodation at The Golden Grape B&B:
We offer luxury rooms, hearty breakfasts and for the hot days we have a pool to cool off.
- 2 family rooms with 1 double bed and 1 single bed
- 1 Room with Queen size double bed
- 1 Room with 2 single beds
- 1 Room sleeps three persons
All rooms are en-suite and have:
- Television with Digital Satellite channels.
- Air conditioning and heaters for the not so warm days.
- Coffee-tea facilities, bar fridge, hairdryer and toiletries.
Please note that all rooms are non smoking areas.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Dining room
- Internet Access
- Tourism Information Desk
- Parking (off-street - open)
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Swimming Pool
The Golden Grape B&B Activities:
About 500 m away there is a 9 hole golf course, fishing and hiking nearby.
The Golden Grape B&B Map:
Health & Climate:
Our summers can get extremely hot.
Other Accommodation near The Golden Grape B&B:
Accommodation options within 8km from The Golden Grape B&B include:
Melkboomsdrift Guest House is situated in the heart of the Olifants River valley, between Vredendal and Lutzville, this working wine farm with a restored farmhouse, circa 1820, is an ideal stop-over between Cape Town and Namibia on the N7