Capturing the grace and elegance of Cape Dutch Architecture, The Elegant Lodge is your exquisite and convenient destination away from home. With a beautifully decorated and luxuriously furnished interior, we invite you to a pleasurable and memorable experience with our friendly and qualified staff.
We offer you a variety of services and cater for your individual needs. So come and see for yourself and let us spoil you a little. The Elegant Lodge has been designed to capture the grace and elegance of Cape Dutch Architecture. Our beautifully decorated en-suite rooms are luxuriously furnished.
Distinctive original artwork, television, individual climate controls and complimentary limited wireless Internet facilities are just a few standard features found in each room. We have been awarded a four-star grading by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.
Dining facilities at The Elegant Lodge:
The Red Sage Restaurant is fully licensed, and caters for a variety of food and beverages, which you can select from our specially designed menus. You can enjoy your order either inside the Red Sage restaurant while listening to the ambient and carefully selected music tracks or you can choose to be seated at a table outside while enjoying fresh air and hearing the beautiful sound of our exquisite water feature which may remind you of a relaxing river out there in the open land.
Services and facilities at The Elegant Lodge:
The Elegant Lodge provides a numbers of services and facilities, these include:
- Twenty-six elegant en-suite rooms, accommodating up to 80 guests
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Telephones in all rooms
- Tea and coffee stations in all rooms
- Complimentary secured parking
- Conference and function facilities
- Transport services on request
- Wake-up calls on request
- 24-hr reception
- 24-hr bar
- Secretarial services on request
- Electronic safety boxes in all rooms
Conferences and weddings at The Elegant Lodge:
We accommodate business meetings, social lunches or special dinner arrangements and weddings. Selections of private meeting rooms or poolside setting are available for wedding parties.
Accommodation at The Elegant Lodge:
We have twenty-six rooms available, which have been designed to accommodate singles, couples or families. These room types include:
- Deluxe Rooms, some of which overlook the tranquil courtyard
- Garden Rooms with doors leading out to the peaceful gardens
- Executive Rooms specially equipped for private meetings
- Superior Rooms offers a spacious, modern furnished room with a luxurious atmosphere
- Menlyn Shopping Centre 2km
- Brooklyn Mall 5km
- Woodlands Shopping Centre 8km
- Pretoria Country Club 2km
- Loftus Versfeld Stadium 5km
- Centurion Park 15km
- Goverment Buildings 5km
- Embassies 5km
- CSIR 5km
- Midrand 30km
- Little Company of Mary 5km
- Wilgers Hospital 6km
- Pretoria East Hospital 9km
- Eye Institute 10km
- The Heart Hospital 10km
- Pretoria Academic Hospital 15km
- University of Pretoria 4km
- Unisa 10km
- Preoria Zoo 10km
- The Union Building 8km
The Elegant Lodge is ideally situated for business or pleasure.
We are located just off the N1 Atterbury exit and within minutes of the N4.
Destinations surrounding Pretoria are easily accessible from The Elegant Lodge. Transportation can be arranged on request.
83, 23 rd Street (Entrance c/o Atterbury Road and 24th Street) Menlo Park, Pretoria.
Latitude: -25 46' 19.38" (-25.77205)
Longitude: 28 15' 51.876" (28.26441)
From OR Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg):
- Take the R21 highway to Pretoria (Tshwane) and drive until you reach the R21/N1 intersection. At intersection, take the N1 North to Pietersburg/Polokwane.
- Go straight with N1 north until you reach the Atterbury Road (140) exit, turn left at robot, and continue up Atterbury road. Pass the BP garage on your left, continue up the hill, we are located on the corner of 24th Street and Atterbury Road, the entrance is in Atterbury Road
- Take the N1 North (Pretoria/Polokwane). Continue with N1 north until you reach the Atterbury Road (140) exit. Take the Atterbury Road (140) exit, turn right into Atterbury Road, and continue up Atterbury road.
- Pass the BP garage on your left, continue up the hill, we are located on the corner of 24th Street and Atterbury Road, the entrance is in Atterbury Road.