- Standard Twin or Queen Room
- King Suite
- Family Twin or Queen Room
- Deluxe Twin or Queen Room
- Junior Suite
- Accessible Twin or Queen Room
- Executive Twin or Queen Room
Facilities at The Commodore Hotel
- Wedding Venue
- Valet and parking service
- Business Centre
- Wellness Centre
- Swimming pool
- The Clipper Restaurant
- Transfer and Activity desk
As its name fittingly suggests, Cape Town more resembles a quaint town than a city. Promenade along the shops and sights of the V & A Waterfront or watch a movie in the centre.
Other options in the area include:
* Two Oceans Aquarium
* Maritime Museum
* The Castle
* The National Gallery
* Cable car trip up Table Mountain
* Green Point Virgin Active Club - 500m
* Sports events at the Green Point Stadium
* Royal Cape Yacht Club
* Robben Island
- Two separate three-quarter extra length beds or a queen size bed, Upgraded amenities, Bathroom en-suite with invigorating walk-in showers, Private balconies, Magnificent views of either Table Mountain, Robben Island, Signal Hill or the V&A Waterfront, Exceptional quality linen and towelling.
Offers either two separate three-quarter extra length beds or a queen-size extra length bed, On the hotel’s highest floor, Offering stocked minibars, Upgraded amenities, Modernised bathrooms en-suite with invigorating showers and separate baths, Private balconies with magnificent views of Table Mountain, Robben Island, Signal Hill or the V& A Waterfront, Exceptional quality linen and towelling, 5-star quality towelling gowns and evening slippers.
- King size extra length beds only, Offers an abundance of light, fresh ocean air and comfortable luxury on our lower floors, Separate bedroom and lounge, World-class en-suite bathroom that includes a shower with a view, Double basin, All other luxuries that one can expect from a luxury hotel suite.
- Extra length queen size bed or two three quarter extra length beds to make up a twin room, Plenty of space and natural light, Exceptional quality linen and towelling, Modernised bathrooms with showers-over-bath in some, Walk-in showers in others, Separate desk with built-in universal power adaptor, USB charge-point, Ethernet adaptor, Wireless internet, Minibar fridge stocked on request, Tea and coffee making facilities
- King size extra length beds only, Separate bedroom and lounge, En-suite bathroom that includes a shower with a view, Double basin, All other luxuries that one can expect from a luxury hotel suite, 180 degrees views of Table Mountain; the Waterfront; Robben Island; upper-class suburbs of Fresnave, Three Anchor Bay, Sea Point and around the cliffs of Signal Hill, Wrap-around veranda offers spectacular sunrises and unforgettable sunsets.
Situated in Portswood Road, City Centre, Cape Town.
Children aged 12 years and younger (maximum one child per room) will be accommodated free of charge on a Bed Only basis if sharing with one or two adults, but will be charged for meals. Children occupying their own rooms will be charged the full adult rate. Children aged 0-2, no charge. Children aged 3-12, 50% of the applicable rate per meal per day. This policy does not apply to room service meals.