Located in the upmarket suburb of Fresnaye, on the slopes of Lions Head, The Clarendon Fresnaye is an elegant and luxurious guesthouse promising a unique combination of gracious sophistication and understated charm.
Guests enjoy a choice of ocean, garden or mountain views with each luxury bedroom. A generous exercise in comfortable and classic charm including all the modern conveniences for the busy visitor.
Meals are served in the intimate dining room overlooking the lush and immaculate garden and swimming pool. Gracious furniture and a warm atmosphere create a sense of refined luxury.
Satellite TV mini bar - air-conditioning airport transfers wireless internet and fax facilities afternoon teas and cakes digital safes room service.
- Villa Fresnaye is situated in the upmarket suburb of Fresnaye, on the slopes of Lions Head.
- We are within walking distance of the famous Clifton beach, ten minutes from the city centre and the V&A Waterfront, departure point to Robben Island, and a mere 45 minutes from the heart of the Cape Winelands.
- Villa Bantry Bay is situated perfectly from which to discover the Cape's many and varied attractions. We are only 1km or a 5 min walk from the Villa Bantry Bay.
5 Standard Rooms:
Twin or King Beds, Complimentary Wireless Internet, Full English Breakfast, En suite, DSTV, Air conditioning.
5 Superior Rooms:
Twin or King, Complimentary Wireless Internet, Full English Breakfast, En suite, DSTV, Bar, Fridges, Air Conditioning.
Directions from Cape Town International Airport:
- " As you leave the airport area you will come to a traffic light and a BP garage. Travel straight, remaining in the right hand lane.
- The road forks to the right before the bridge. This will feed you onto the N2 Highway, direction Cape Town. Follow signs to Cape Town City.
- " You will pass Groote Schuur hospital on your right and keep to the right as the road forks.
- " Take the Strand Street off ramp and travel through the city on Strand Street, which will become High Level as it travels uphill away from the City.
- " Travel along high Level Road for approximately 5 kilometres where you will come to a Stop Street. At the stop Street turn right into Avenue Fresnaye and second left into Kloof Road.
- Travel for approximately 200metres and you will see The Clarendon Fresnaye is situated at No 67 on the left hand side.