The Clarendon, on Cape Towns Atlantic Seaboard, offers the discerning traveller two unique choices for their stay. Nestled between the slopes of Lions Head and the spectacular blue waters below, each pleasantly appointed property offers a unique glimpse into Cape Town life.
The citys buzzing restaurant and caf culture, world-famous beaches and vibrant Waterfront are just five minutes away. Perched majestically atop the sparkling waters of the Atlantic Ocean, the Clarendon Bantry Bay is a spectacular fusion of sophistication and boutique luxury.
Dcor in each of the rooms is a contemporary mix of classic design and local flavour. Flooded with light and blessed with ocean views at every turn, The Clarendon Bantry Bay promises an unforgettable stay.
* The Ocean
- As you leave the airport area you will come to a traffic light and a BP garage. Travel straight, remaining in the right hand lane. The road forks to the right before the bridge.
- This will feed you onto the N2 Highway, direction Cape Town. " Follow signs to Cape Town City. You will pass Groote Schuur hospital on your right and keep to the right as the road forks.
- Take the Strand Street off ramp and travel through the city on Strand Street, which will become High Level as it travels uphill away from the City.
- Travel along high Level Road for approximately 5 kilometres where you will come to a Stop Street. At the stop Street turn right into Avenue Fresnaye and second left into Kloof Road.
- Travel for approximately 500metres and you will see The Clarendon Bantry Bay is situated at No 158 on the right hand side.