The Brother`s Guest House
- Who we are - Owners, Graeme and Robin Smith, welcome you to their beautiful Bed and Breakfast. The Brother`s Guest House is located in one of Durban`s oldest established suburbs. It is situated in the up-market suburb of Durban North and close to all the city`s major attractions.
Drive 15 min south and you`ll be in Durban`s city center, next to all the main sporting venues. Drive 15 min north and you`ll be at Gateway Shopping Center, and the beautiful sandy beaches of Umhlanga. There are also plenty of restaurants within walking distance.
Facilities and Services:
- Secure off road parking
- Tea and coffee facilities
- En-suite bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Television / WIFI
- Air conditioning
What we have to offer:
We offer 3 rooms as a bed and breakfast and one huge self-contained separate cottage as a vacation by rental. All rooms are part of the main guest house. Our guest coordinators, Stephen and Robyn, will be more than happy to accommodate all of your needs.
Our goal is to offer a versatile and comfortable house to the guests which can range from the traveling businessman, holiday makers or international vacationers.
- for the businessman we offer DSTV to relax, wifi to work or evening entertainment options
- for holiday makers we are 15 min from the city center, sporting venues, and major beaches
- for our international guests we can arrange wildlife viewing, fishing, golf, hiking, and much more
Accommodation at The Brother`s Guest House:
We offer 3 modern rooms: The Oriole Suite (2 twin beds), The Sugarbird Suite (end room with one double bed), and the Sunbird Suite (end room with windows, one double bed), and one self-catering cottage. You will find all of the following amenities in our suites:
- Bathrooms en-suite
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Writing desk and chair
- Air Conditioning
The Brother's Guest House Activities:
We have a beautiful swimming pool onsite. There's plenty to do here. Evenings can be spent at a nearby casino or theatre, and Game Park safaris are within 2 to 3 hours driving distance. You can play golf at one of the world's top golf courses or take a boat trip to catch views of dolphins, or travel to the Aliwal Shoal for deep sea fishing and diving experiences.
Easy access to:
- Airports, Beaches, CBD / Umhlanga Rocks
- Shopping Malls (Gateway, La Lucia, Pavillion, Workshop)
- Sun Coast Casino / Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Centre / uShaka Marine World
- Moses Mabhida & Kings Park Rugby Stadium- Home of the Sharks
- Kingsmead Cricket Ground, Kings Park Swimming Stadium
- Golf Courses (Beachwood Country Club / Durban Country Club / Royal Durban Golf Club / Windsor Park Golf Course)
- Greyville Race Course
- Botanic Gardens / Umgeni Bird Park
Click to display the map
Other Accommodation near The Brother's Guest House:
Accommodation options within 8km from The Brother's Guest House include:
The Grange is a quality three storey 1950's mansion house in upper Durban North with queen and king bedded rooms as well as family suites and a wheelchair friendly room.
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Africa Regent is a distinctly different family run luxury establishment, offering personalised service, impeccable attention to detail, great value for money. Set in traditional African décor with six double bedrooms.
Guest Rating: (6 reviews)
With the very best of German hospitality, Ibis Lodge is a luxury purpose built guesthouse that offers outstanding bed and breakfast and self catering accommodation.
Braemar Guest House is nestled halfway between Durban & Umhlanga with easy access to all Durban's major attractions offering luxury en-suite accommodation suited to both business traveler & holiday maker boasting peaceful.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Ideally situated in the prestigious coastal suburb of Durban North, Auberge Hollandaise is a luxurious five star guesthouse tailored to the discerning corporate executive and international leisure traveller.
per person sharing