The Blue Door Self Catering and B&B - You will be delighted by the stylish spaces created by your hosts James and Marilize as you are warmly welcomed to their beautiful property.
Centrally located in affluent suburb of Vincent Heights, East London the property is surrounded by a lush, tropical garden with beautiful views and the sounds of nature.
Unwind and rest in the comfort of 100% cotton percale linen and a King or Queen -size bed. Each room offers a kitchenette, fiber fast WiFi and Netflix. Rest easy whilst your car is securely parked inside a garage.
With shopping malls, restaurants, and beaches just around the corner, you will always find something new to experience.
The Blue Door is perfect for your next business trip, a couple’s weekend away or the leisure traveler exploring this magnificent area.
Make The Blue Door Self-Catering and Bnb, your Home away from Home!
Facilities and Services:
- En-suite, Shower only
- Garden views
- Satellite TV
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- Bar Fridge
- Internet Connection
- No Smoking in Rooms
- Hair Dryer
- Breakfast can be provided on request, at an additional fee
- Secure garage parking is provided
- Laundry Service
Things to do in and around Vincent:
* De Kraal 4x4
* Ann Bryant Art Gallery
* Hemingways Mall
* Buffalo Park
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 999 days before arrival, forfeit 10% of the booking total.
* No Smoking or Vaping in the apartment.
* Check-out is at 10 am. Kindly send your host a Whatsapp when you are ready to check out.
* No loud noise, music, or parties.
* Only guests that reserved with us are allowed in the rooms.
* No under 19s permitted in the rooms unsupervised by an adult.
* In case of heavy rain and mud, please take your shoes off at the door.
* Please report damages immediately and don’t remove anything from the apartment.
* Please ask if you need / or are uncertain about anything.
* Please have a cup of coffee on the bench in the garden.
* Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy your stay with us!