The Beach House - Home to, Whispering Waves. Southern right Whales and Top Class Hospitality.
Hout Bay in the Western Cape with the majestic Table Mountain as backdrop to Cape Town offers Grandeur and Natural Beauty. It is a mere 20 min from City Centre and the infamous V & A Waterfront.
The Beach House nestled on the sand dunes of our long crisp beach used to be home to famous artist Rosa Anderson then called "The Studio". It is the only guest house situated on Hout Bay’s golden beaches offers magnificent seascapes and panoramic views for that perfect retreat.
Home to top class Hospitality, with Warm, Friendly and Professional Service we put our guest’s needs and their expectations first.
Accommodation at The Beach House:
The Beach House offers a harmonious blend of décor and architectural style reflecting the tastes of “dictates“ of the past tastefully aligned with comforts of modern day living.
With Guest comfort and modern day functionality controlling elements, the tasteful décor of 9 en-suite bedrooms provide an ideal setting for relaxation and enjoyment.
Close to the major Tourist Attractions and centrally located The Beach House offers that perfect base from which to explore the Cape Peninsula Tourist Attractions.
The Cape Wine Lands the source of world-class wines from premium estates in Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and the Paarl are nearby.
The Beach House proudly a resident of “ The Republic of Hout Bay “ as known by the locals stages that perfect, quiet and safe environment with spectacular scenery a popular tourist holiday destination for the family.
- 30 Days or more - No cancellation charge
- 14 to 30 Days - 60% of the stay will be charged
- 0 to 14 Days - 100% of the stay will be charged
- In case of a no show - 100% will be charged
Directions to The Beach House Guest House from Cape Town International Airport:
- From the Airport take the N2 freeway direction Cape Town. 10km along passing the M5 and Liesbeeck Parkway exits.
- From the N2 take the M3 Muizenburg exit direction Rondebosch / Claremont. Once on the M3, follow past the University of Cape Town.
- At the traffic lights, turn right into Rhodes Drive and follow the signs to Kirstenbosch / Hout Bay. Continue on Rhodes Drive past Kirstenbosch and up Constantia Nek (Still following the signs to Hout Bay)
- At the bottom of Constantia Nek is a traffic circle. Carry on straight in Main Road that will take you to Hout Bay.
- Carry on straight on Main Road at the first traffic circle upon entering Hout Bay ( SAP Head Quarters will be on the left)
- Pass a Shell Garage on the left to the second traffic circle on Main Road. At the traffic circle turn right into Princess Street.
- Past the first road turning left into Mainstream Shopping Centre. Past the entrance of The Beach Club on the left.
- About 500m further on the left you will find the entrance to The Beach House Guest House.