Overlooking a palm-fringed beach, and nestled under the Twelve Apostles mountain range, The Bay Hotel
offers luxury comfort in a paradisiacal setting.
Superbly designed with 78 rooms and suites, the hotel boasts four restaurants and no less than four hotel pools with expansive sun decks and superlative views of Atlantic Ocean sunsets and majestic Lion’s Head.
Favoured by romantics and business people alike, our unique services encompass a spa offering rejuvenating treatments, as well as fully-equipped business, conference and function facilities, including the historic Rotunda.
Breathe deep…exhale slowly and rediscover fun. Feel the freedom of sun, sea and fresh air as you float into total relaxation while enjoying our exceptional brand of friendly, personal hospitality. Only seven minutes from the CBD and V&A Waterfront. Restaurants
Tides Restaurant serves breakfast buffet
set in an elegant yet relaxed dining location, with magnificent views over the Camps Bay beachfront.
Traders are a sophisticated cigar bar/lounge, offering the perfect setting for enjoying pre- or post-dinner drinks. Traders offer a wide selection of aromatic cigars, fine champagne and wine, whiskeys and cognacs.
The Bistro offers great value and superior service, only the finest teas and coffees have been selected for our bill of fare. We have also selected the finest confectionery which can be enjoyed in the Bistro or later in your room. Hotel Amenities and Services
- Tourism and Business Centre
- Shuttle Service
- 24 hour Room Service
- Spa - offers treatments ranging from massages to day packages, for a full day of pampering.
- Foreign Exchange Facility
- Secure Parking - there is an allocated parking area behind the hotel that is monitored by security 24 hours a day.
- In-house Florist
- The Bay Hotel has provided the unique facility of Day Rooms and Change Rooms for guests who need a room outside of their check-in and check-out times.
- Laundry, dry-cleaning & valet service
- Restaurant, Deli, Cigar Bar & Wine Cellar
- Outdoor swimming pools & direct beach access
- Camps Bay Tennis Club
- Camps Bay Squash Club
- Venues - from the gracious dome-shaped Rotunda that can accommodate up to 500 people, to the boardroom
- Hair Salon
Accommodation at The Bay Hotel:
The Bay Hotel’s rooms are designed to enhance the views of the mountains and the sea. Defined by casual opulence, each room and suite at The Bay Hotel is luxuriously furnished, maximizing comfort and enhancing the already beautiful setting?
Most rooms have spacious balconies and all have a private entrance lobby, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, personal Bar, i Pod docking stations, DVD players, Internet Access, tea & coffee making facilities & built-in electronic safes.
Rooms are fitted with either twin or king size beds. Room Facilities
- Television Satellite & Guest Link
- Air-conditioning & heating
- Heated Towel Rails
- Private Entrance Lobby
- Tea/ Coffee making facilities
- Daily Local Newspaper
- International Plug Points (220v) A/C
- Personal Bar
- Electronic safe
- Complimentary Pressing Service
- Choice of pillows