Located just 39 km from Diepkloof Farm Museum, The Angel River Villa provides accommodation in Meyerton with access to a garden, barbecue facilities, as well as room service. Featuring a patio, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling, fishing and billiards.
Facilities and Services:
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Colour Television
- Maid Service
- Daily House Keeping
Meyerton is a small town lying 15 km north of Vereeniging in Gauteng, South Africa. It is situated in the local municipality of Midvaal (of which it is the capital) and the district municipality of Sedibeng.
Meyerton is often reported as being the home of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls which officially opened in January 2007 at Henley-on-Klip, but Henley on Klip is in fact separated from Meyerton. Henley on Klip is a small village and a bird sanctuary outside of Meyerton.
Meyerton is the location of SABC shortwave broadcasting facilities at Bloemendal.
* Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve
* The beautiful reserve provides ample hiking opportunities
* Gold Reef City
* Nelson Mandela Sqaure
* Apartheid Museum
* Lion and Safari Park
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
*100% deposit must reflect before booking date
Children aged between 0 and 18 pay 100% of the sharing rate.