The Amistad Muizenberg Beachfront Activities:
Popular tourist attractions along the False Bay coastline, include:
- Surfer`s Corner at Muizenberg Beach, voted as one of the World’s Best Surf Towns in a recent National Geographic survey [1 km]
- Seaside boardwalk to Muizenberg [1 km]
- St James beach with tidal pool [2 km]
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
- the Constantia Wine Route, with the oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
- world-renowned Chapman`s Peak Drive
- land based whale watching and whale spotting boat trips (Aug - Nov)
- Boulder`s Beach, with its African Penguin colony
- historic Simon`s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
- Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- historic sites and museums galore
- exceptionally warm and friendly locals
Click to display the map
Other Accommodation near The Amistad Muizenberg Beachfront:
Accommodation options within 8km from The Amistad Muizenberg Beachfront include:
Small families will enjoy this north-facing, spacious 2 bedroom apartment, situated on the 1st floor and featuring a mountain view balcony, fully equipped kitchen and open plan living area.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet lane behind the buzzing Muizenberg Beachfront, this one-bedroom apartment offers you lovely accommodation 150 m from Surfer's Corner - the place to be.
Stay in Cape Town's most fascinating and affordable destination, picturesque False Bay, situated along the Cape Point Route. Choose over 30 immaculate beachfront, or seaside properties, with a variety of accommodation options.
Small families will enjoy this north-facing, spacious 2 bedroom apartment, situated on the 1st floor and featuring a mountain view balcony, fully equipped kitchen and open plan living area. Guests can walk across the courtyard onto the beachfront.
Perfectly positioned on a pristine white beach, Whale Watchers Self-catering Apartments offer you lovely accommodation at Surfer's Corner, right on the Muizenberg beachfront - the place to be.