Sunrock Guesthouse is a highly recommended guest house in Kempton park situated in a quiet, peaceful area north-east of Johannesburg, which offers superior comfort and service. Our Guesthouse is centrally situated and is a superb base for enjoying Gauteng and exploring the rest of South Africa.
It is only 4km from O.R Tambo International Airport, and 10 minutes from either the Festival Mall in Kempton park or East Rand Mall in Boksburg. Sunrock opened its doors in 2002. The Lodge with all its charm and hospitality is run by owners Arthur and Ina Johnson assisted by a well-trained, professional team.
Our home has a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere, full of books, music, good wine and home-cooked meals. We love socialising and enjoy a glass of red wine. We cater for both smokers and non-smokers.
Surrounded by a beautiful garden with mature tropical trees, it is a great get-away retreat, where roses, green lawns and a cool blue pool sparkle in a luscious garden.
Sunrock Guesthouse is 4 km from O. R. Tambo International airport. There is a complimentary pick up and drop off service to and from the Airport. It is a 10 minutes drive to either Festival Mall in Kempton park or East Rand Mall in Boksburg. The unrivalled hospitality makes every stay an unforgettable experience to all guests, both local and international.
The air-conditioned conference rooms, located away from the guesthouse and Lapa to ensure privacy and confidentiality, accommodates up to 35 delegates. The quietness of this centre ensures you of superb time for good teamwork. The stylish furnished boardroom is fully equipped, VCR, overhead projector, white board and flip chart. Other special equipment is available on request.
-Emperors Palace +-5km
-Thambo Airport +-4km
-Festivall Mall +-4km
-East Rand Mall +-8km
-East Gate Mall +-20km
-Gold Reef City +- 45km
- From the N3 South or North at the Gillooly's Interchange you take the N12 / R24 to the Airport and Witbank. You will see it split after + - 1km to the Airport R24 and to Witbank N12; take the R24 towards O.R. Tambo Int.Airport.
- Cary on for about 15 km you will see it split up in three routes: Into the Airport on the left lane To Boksburg R24 also on the left lane And to Pretoria R21 Take the R21 North to Pretoria.
- You will pass the airport on your right. Take the very next off-ramp it is: M96 Voortrekker Rd.Air Freight Down at the off-ramp you go towards town it will say Kempton CBD.
- The road snake around a Shoprite/Checkers centre At the first traffic light keep on you left lane and turn sharp left in the street running besides Shoprite; be careful not to enter the parking area for the shopping centre.
- You will be in Park Street now. Come down two stop streets and you will find us on the left at the second stop street. Big Brown walls with brown gates. Welcome at Sunrock Guesthouse
12 single rooms with double beds and 9 twins rooms and 2 family rooms. All rooms have en suite bathrooms. Each room has its own TV and 8 DSTV channels installed. All rooms have Tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms.
The rooms are serviced every morning. Breakfast is included in the following Rates and is served in the breakfast room. Swimming pool Garden is available for guests' use - with benches to sit and relax, or you can join us for a sundowners next to the swimming pool in the Lapa Fully licensed Bar available.
Lunch and Dinners on request. No smoking in the rooms - guests may smoke in designated garden area. Sorry no pets. Faxes can be sent on guests' behalf at a cost. Airport transfers available free of charge. Ample parking inside the property.