Sundays River Mouth Guesthouse is a AA Superior Rated Accommodation wonderful Self Catering Guesthouse, situated on the banks of the Sundays River Mouth, in the sleepy holiday village of Colchester in the Greater Addo Elephant Park area.
With the Guesthouse located approximately halfway between Cape Town and Durban, it is ideally suited for the weary guest wanting to break their journey as well as those wanting to break away from the city rush and spend some time enjoying the activities the village has to offer.
It is perfect for tourist /guest wanting to visit the Addo Elephant Park, as the Southern entrance is only 4 km away. Enjoy activities like water sports, fishing, horse rides, quad bike adventures, walks on the 38 km of deserted beaches and swimming in one of South Africas largest tidal rivers.
Big LD-LCD 40 inch flat screen television, with HD-VCR player for your convenience. When stepping out to the wooden entertainment deck you have a restricted view of the Sundays River. Perfect for sipping sundowners or having a braai while watching the sun sets. Facilities on the deck include a Cadac Kettle Braai as well as a unique stainless steel braai (braai wood and charcoal not provided).
Safe undercover parking is offered.
Should you only want to stop over, or spend some time exploring the Sunshine Coast, Sundays River Mouth Guesthouse would cater for your specific need. At our prices, anyone can afford luxury.
Accommodation at Sundays River Mouth Guesthouse:
Come relax in a fully equipped guesthouse, consisting of two tastefully decorated bedrooms, furnished with Simonz beds, and a double sized open plan lounge, dining room and fully equipped open plan kitchen.
The main bedroom features a double bed and a single bed. This bedroom opens onto the wooden deck with a restricted view of the River.
The second bedroom consists of 2 single beds. A separate king-sized sleeper couch can be found in the large and tastefully decorated air conditioned lounge.
The Guesthouse features an, under-African-skies bathroom with a glass roof. Take an unwinding bath with a glass of champagne while watching the stars. This is designed to provide the ultimate comfortable stay, and take the already luxurious ambiance of Sundays River Mouth Guesthouse, to yet a new level.
- Game Viewing at the Addo Elephant Park 4 km from the Guesthouse
- Fishing from the Jetty walking distance
- Restaurant just up the road from the Guesthouse
- Grunters Pub and Grub
We understand that plans sometimes change, however Sundays River Mouth Guest House imposes the following policy regarding cancellations:
- Cancellations made on bookings not yet paid for, 48 hours or less before arrival date, would be subjected to full payment.
- Cancellations made on paid bookings, will result in Sundays River Mouth Guest House issuing a voucher for the amount paid, valid for a period of three years.
- Regret no refunds.
- A Refund due to cancellation of accommodation already paid as a result of Hospitalization, Sundays River Mouth Guesthouse management will require a Medical certificate before a cash refund will be considered else a 3 year free stay voucher will be provided.
- A Refund due to cancellation of accommodation already paid as a result of DEATH, Sundays River Mouth Guest House management will require a DEATH certificate before a cash refund will be considered else a 3 year free stay voucher will be provided.
- The Guest House complex closes at 21.30, late arrivals stand to lose their accommodation if no “late arrival” arrangements have been made with Robin or Wilma.
- Although management respects your rights to Privacy, due to the nature and situation of the Guest House, disturbances from persons or other guests could occur and that management has no control over that.
- Management has taken steps to provide reasonable security for its guests, Sundays River Mouth Guest House management cannot be held responsible for theft or damage to Guests property.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Airport Shuttle Service
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - covered)
Sundays River Mouth Guesthouse is a Guesthouse, Self-Catering and Bed and Breakfast in Colchester Addo Eastern Cape South Africa