Named for the waterfalls and calming pools that trickle throughout the property, the 5-star Sun City Cascades Hotel is an oasis of calm in the midst of the Sun City Resort and in close proximity to the Pilanesberg National Park and all the activities Sun City has to offer.
Top reasons to book your stay at the 5-star Sun City Cascades hotel
- Your choice of 241 guest rooms, consisting of 97 standard rooms, 39 superior luxury rooms, 15 luxury balconied rooms, 78 family rooms, 6 luxury suites, 1 presidential suite, 2 superior suites, 1 garden suite and 2 paraplegic rooms.
- All rooms overlook the gardens and the white sands of the pool’s beach area.
- Explore the pathways that crisscross the scenic gardens, and enjoy the cheerful sounds from the bird aviary.
- The Cascades is home to the Peninsula restaurant. You can also enjoy sundowners and cocktails ordered from the Luma Bar and Lounge.
- Work up a sweat on the hotel’s tennis courts.
- Stay connected with the office at the fully equipped business centre.
- Sun Central, Sun City’s entertainment centre is in close proximity, as is the Valley of Waves and a variety of other exciting activities.
Weekend Stays: A minimum of 2 nights stay is required over weekends, i.e. Friday and Saturday night. Requests for Thursday and Friday or Saturday and Sunday night stays will be evaluated and is subject to availability.
Sun City Cascades Hotel Services:
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour reception desk
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit box
- Business lounge access
- Valet parking
- Free parking
- Car hire
- Free bus shuttle service in resort
- Designated smoking areas
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms
- Interleading rooms
- Unlimited free access to Valley of Waves
Accommodation at Sun City Cascades Hotel:
The Sun City Cascades Hotel offers a total of 241 guest rooms, consisting of 97 standard rooms, 39 superior luxury rooms, 15 luxury balconied rooms, 78 family rooms, 6 luxury suites, 1 presidential suite, 2 superior suites, 1 garden suite and 2 paraplegic rooms.
The view of the gardens, along with the cheerful sounds from the bird aviary and the tranquil hums of small streams and waterfalls, make the Cascades hotel one of the finest, most peaceful experiences youll find on your Sun City getaway.
STANDARD ROOM SERVICES
- Free WiFi
- Full English buffet breakfast included
- Ironing and laundry service (surcharge)
- Room service (24-hours)
- Pillow menu
- Newspapers on request
- Turndown service
STANDARD ROOM FEATURES
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Universal plug points (voltage 220/240V)
- Soundproof rooms
- Blackout curtains
- Air conditioning
- Laptop safe
- Luxury amenities
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Interleading rooms
- Swimming pool and garden views
Surrounded by tranquil tropical gardens and flowing waterfalls, the Sun City Cascades Hotel promises a peaceful getaway for Sun City Resort visitors.
Fine in-room dining is also something special offered to Sun City Cascades Hotel residents. The stylish grace of the Sun City Cascades Hotel is only made better by its close proximity to the Entertainment Centre, Valley of Waves and an array of other exciting activities.
The Cascades is conveniently located close to the Entertainment Centre, which holds a large number of conference venues of different capacities. There are also a number of team building venues at the Cascades and the Entertainment Centre.
There are so many Sun City activities at your fingertips when you stay at the luxurious, 5-star Sun City Cascades Hotel at the Sun City Resort.
Some of the most esteemed Sun City activities and experiences include the legendary Sun City Casino, two world-class Gary Player golf courses, incredible spa treatments, adrenalin and water activities, and various Pilanesberg safaris.
There is also a large selection of Sun City kids activities across the resort such as Kamp Kwena, which runs specialised childrens programmes throughout the year.
All Sun City activities are accessible to Sun City Cascades Hotel guests, so if youre looking for things to do in North West Province, a stay at the Sun City Cascades Hotel on the Sun City Resort is a fantastic option.
2 Adults, 2 Children, 2 large bedrooms (1 king-size and 1 twin beds), Bathrooms with separate shower and spa bath, Separate lounge and dining room, Dedicated fax line, Kitchenette, Guest toilet.
2 Adults, No Children, 1 Bedroom with king-size bed, Bathroom with separate shower and large spacious bath, Separate lounge and dining room for 6-8 pax, Private patio leading to outside, Jacuzzi and splash pool, Dedicated fax line, Kitchenette, Guest toilet.
4 Adults, 2 Children, 3 Bedroom duplex, Master bedroom has king-size bed, 2 Bedrooms have king beds, 2 Bedrooms upstairs, 3rd downstairs, Bathrooms have separate shower and spa bath, Master bathroom has sauna, Separate lounge, dining room and study, Dedicated fax line, Kitchen, Guest toilet.
2 Adults, 2 Children under the age of 12, 1 Queen-size bed, 1 Sleeper couch, Bathrooms have bath and shower facilities.
2 Adults, No Children, 1 Bedroom suite (king-size bed), Separate lounge and dining room table for 2-4 pax, Private balcony from lounge and guest toilet.
2 Adults, No Children, 2 Twin beds placed side by side, beds can be separated, Bathrooms have bath and shower facilities.
2 Adults, No Children, 1 Bedroom suite (king-size bed), Bathroom has separate shower and large spa bath, Spacious lounge area, dining room table for 6-8 pax and private balcony, Small open-plan office adjacent to dining area, Kitchenette, Guest toilet.
2 Adults, 2 Children under the age of 12, 1 King-size bed, 1 Sleeper couch, Bathrooms have bath and shower facilities, Ground Floor Rooms lead into the garden.
2 Adults, Larger in size, 1 King-size bed, Bathrooms have bath and shower facilities.
2 Adults, No Children, 1 King-size bed, Separate shower and bath, Spacious balcony.
To Sun City from Johannesburg
• Travel north along William Nicol Drive to Fourways intersection at Witkoppen Road.
• Turn left into Witkoppen Road passing Fourways Mall on your right.
• At the first set of traffic lights turn right into Cedar Avenue.
• Proceed for 8.5km to T-junction.
• Turn left and take first right-hand turn.
• Proceed 2km to T-junction, passing over R28 freeway.
• Turn right at the T-junction into the R512.
• Carry on until the next T-junction (R27) passing Lanseria Airport turnoff.
• Turn left on the R512 to Magaliesburg. 9.4km further on, turn right (R512) towards Brits.
• Cross the railway line and onto the bridge over Hartbeespoort Dam, at the T-junction turn right (R512) to Brits.
• Travel to a major 4-way stop.
• Turn left towards Brits and Rustenburg. Pass the first turn-off to Brits.
• Travel straight on, passing Tropical Gardens on the right.
• Pass the R27 road on the right and the signboard: Sun City 89km.
• Travel straight on for approximately 10km until you reach signboards: Sun City 79km.
• Turn right and cross over the highway, and you are on the direct road to Sun City.
To Sun City from OR Tambo International Airport
Head southwest on O.R. Tambo Airport Road
• Turn left toward Exit 46
• Take exit 46 on the right to merge onto R24 toward Johannesburg
• Take the exit onto R24, continue for 1.7km
• Take exit 113 for N3 S/N12 toward M2 Kimberley/Germiston/Durban
• Keep right at the fork, follow signs for N3
• Turn left onto N3, continue for 15km
• Continue onto N1 Western Bypass for 7.7km
• Take exit 95 toward R511
• Slight right onto William Nicol Drive
• Take the ramp onto Witkoppen Road
• Turn right onto Cedar Avenue, continue for 4.5km
• Continue onto 6th Road/R552 for 4.1km
• Turn left onto R114/R552
• Take first right onto 6th Road/R552
• Turn right onto Malibongwe Drive/R512 and follow for 20.5km
• Turn left to stay on R512
• Continue on R512 for 9.1km
• Turn left onto R104, continue for 16.2km
• Take the exit toward R556
• Turn right onto R556, continue for 76,1km
• Sun City will be on the right