Suidersee Voelklip - Enjoy an unforgettable vacation in the Cape’s picturesque seaside village of Hermanus, the ideal setting for guests to relax, unwind and even enjoy some of the best whale-watching opportunities around.
This welcoming self-catering home is located just a short drive from the beautiful Voëlkip beachfront. The self-catering home can accommodate up to 10 guests and contains 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The first bedroom contains a queen-size bed, the second bedroom contains a double bed, and the third and fourth bedrooms each contain 2 single beds. All bedrooms have access to the home’s 2 shared bathrooms; the first bathroom contains a bath and a shower and the second bathroom contains a shower only.
A notable highlight of this home is the entertainment area, complete with a table-tennis table, dartboard and a bunk bed to accommodate 2 additional guests. The entertainment room has a guest toilet and washbasin. The house boasts a spacious open-plan design featuring a dining room, fully equipped kitchen and extended lounge with a built-in fireplace, perfect for warming up on chilly nights. The family room opens up onto a patio where guests can enjoy sundowners while enjoying the braai facilities. There’s nothing quite like a traditional South African braai to amp up the holiday vibes.
The first bedroom contains a queen-size bed, the second bedroom contains a double bed, and the third and fourth bedrooms each contain 2 single beds. All bedrooms have access to the home’s 2 shared bathrooms; the first bathroom contains a bath and a shower and the second bathroom contains a shower only. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, stove and oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, and a dishwasher. A TV and a heater are available.
The entertainment room has a dart board, and a table tennis and pool table. The house has a private garden and secure parking is provided.
Guests can enjoy the fresh ocean air and explore many of the best activities and restaurants in Hermanus from this lovely home. Whether relaxing or adventuring, guests can visit the Old Harbour Museum, Whale House Museum and Fernkloof Nature Reserve while a selection of restaurants, unique stores and markets add to the charm of this lovely town.
* Horse riding
* Mountain biking
* Whale watching
* Wine tasting
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.
* ID/Passport is required at check - in
* Rates are quoted per day.
* Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
* Departure Cleaning Fee will be charged per booking.
* Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid stay clean with fresh linen; this will be an additional charge.
* A standard key & breakage deposit is payable before check-in. This amount depends on the standard of the establishment and may be changed at owner’s / management’s discretion.