A distinctive fusion of spacious luxury and modern convenience set in the hub of the citys happening hot spots makes this private boutique hotel one of Cape Towns sought after accommodations.
Contemporary, natural finishes in grays, blacks and silvers
contrasting with tasteful touches of red, blue and green make
up the dynamic and vibrant dcor for the ultimate in comfort and sophisticated design.
SUGAR HOTEL & SPA in Cape Town is a luxurious, private and spacious hotel conveniently situated near the V&A Waterfront, popular Cape beaches and local hotspots. Perfect for anyone seeking to stay in the Mother City with:
-Le Tique Gourmet Restaurant and Cocktail Bar
-7 Luxury En-Suite Bedrooms
-Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
-Sugar Health & Beauty Spa
Conveniently situated in trendy Green Point, within walking distance (Approximally 1km & 11min walking time) of the V&A Waterfront, the 2010 World Cup Green Point Soccer Stadium and close to some of Cape Towns top restaurants and night clubs, this hotel is at the heart of everything thats hot and happening in the city.
To ensure total comfort and complete convenience, each of our 7 en-suite luxury rooms are carpeted and equipped with LG Artcool air-conditioners, 32 inch LCD flat panel TVs, a DVD/CD sound system with iPod/MP3 connection, satellite television, a completely silent glass-front minibar fridge, digital safe, tea and coffee station, built-in international plugs, hair dryers, cordless telephones and wired as well as wireless internet.
While the bathrooms feature under-floor heating, double vanities with glass basins, separate shower and bath facilities and a dedicated filtered tap for drinking water. Furthermore, one of the rooms is a family room, making this one of very few luxury boutique hotels that accommodates children of all ages.
General amenities at the hotel include a well-stocked bar, a restaurant that, besides breakfast, serves light lunches and dinners, a swimming pool, a two-roomed treatment spa, two separate computer stations with printers and 24hr internet access, a small curio and wine shop, wireless internet access throughout the hotel at no cost, double-glazed windows to minimise outside noise and an on-site secure parking area.
- Travel into Cape Town city centre on either the N2 (ex Cape Town International Airport) or N1 (ex Paarl or Stellenbosch) national roads.
- Pass the Cape Town International Convention Centre on your left hand side arriving at the first large traffic light intersection with Coen Steytler Avenue (also the main entrance to the V&A Waterfront).
- Continue over this intersection until the second traffic light intersection with Hans Strydom Avenue. You will now be driving along Buitengracht Street.
- At the next set of traffic lights (i.e. 3rd set) you will turn right into Somerset Road. Continue along Somerset Road through two sets of traffic lights, looking out for two tall palm trees and the Sugar Hotel sign on your left hand side.
- Immediately after the palm trees turn left into Boundary Road and SUGAR HOTEL is the first building on your right hand side. Enter at the glass and wood door prior to the large black roller door. Press the intercom on your left hand side to announce your arrival.