Suburbian Lodge was built in the 1940s, upgraded to modern elegance yet retaining the Victorian elegance of pressed ceilings and natural architecture.
Suburbian Lodge is situated in an enclosed boomed off suburb with security guards at the gates. Geographically we are ideally located between two motorways N1 and N3 (Galoolys Intersection) approx 5 minutes to either motorway, and 18 minutes to the airport.
We understand the need for comfort and privacy while away from home, which is why each room has its own private entrance. You can choose between 3 double rooms (sleeps2) and 2 self-catering units (sleeps 2adults, 2 children) and never miss your favourite movie when you book our selected rooms with full DSTV channels.
Come and enjoy a pleasant night away or a romantic break. Have breakfast at Eastgate Shopping Mall literally minutes away or have Mr Delivery deliver it to your room. We also provide airport shuttle (24hour notice) R350.
Accommodation at Suburbian Lodge: Each unit is tastfully decorated consisting of one bedroom, bathroom, lounge with kitchen. Its also equipped with full dstv channels, dvd, hairdryer, sleeper couche in lounge, computer for use in unit with fully equipped kitchen, (you only bring your food).
Marilyn`s Unit: This cozy unit has a queen-size bed with down bedding, elegant headrest with matching dresser with dstv and dvd player, bathtub with shower combination, and a cute fully fitted little kitchenet.
Joy`s Unit: This light-filled retreat comes with a king-size bed with down bedding, a bathtub with shower in the bathroom, a counter connecting the fully fitted kitchen, DSTV and DVD player in lounge, with view to garden open on a private courtyard. Also includes computer in stand free to use for the duration of your stay. This unit has a back entrance as well as a front entrance.
Robyn`s Unit (Romantic Suite): This Suite has a Queen-size bed with down bedding, a DSTV and DVD player in a roomy sitting area, a private bath with and a view to the garden with own private little courtyard.
Lisa`s Unit (Romantic Suite): This Suite has a Queen-size bed with down bedding, bathtub in bathroom, a DSTV and DVD in roomy sitting openplan lounge with fully fitted kitchenette. This room has its own front entrance and is very spacious.
- Sun City (approx 4 hours drive ) - Hunting (depending on where you want to go) - Eastgate shopping mall ( approx 10 minutes drive) - Golfing ( literally within 5 minutes walking distance) - Gold Reef City Theme Park& Gold Reef Casino 15 minutes drive) - Sandton City (20 minutes drive for xclusive shopping) - Spend a day at the Vaal dam -(1 hour drive) fishing or sailing or - Spend a day at Magoebas kloof - (1 hour drive) museums and dam - Lion Park app.rox 30 minutes (wild game, lions, hahiena's)
Facilities & Services available:
Babies Children under 12 Elderly Disabled (wheelchair friendly) Honeymoon Couples
Airport Shuttle Service Limited Room Service Self-Braai / Barbecue Garden Internet Access
Parking (off-street - open) Tourism Information Desk Wi-Fi Afrikaans English
Other Language Communal Satellite TV Playground Swimming Pool
100% cancellation - non refundable. Date change on arrangement only.
From O.R. Tambo: - Take the R24 to Johannesburg. Carry on straight over N3/N12 Gillooly's interchange. R24 becomes boeing road,
- Turn right at first robots turn right into Marcia str/ or at next robot turn right at Queen street cross Marcia street into Friedland drive.
- This road is a winding road up a slight hill. Drive past shops on left as well as Petrol station on right and school on right around straight over traffic circle and left at kloof street.
- Drive over Eiksteen street, you will find a boom straight ahead and small shopping centre to the left.
- Go through the security boom and carrry on till you get a T-Junction (Klip street).
- Turn right into Klip street look for no 17 the second house from the corner.