- Mountain bike trails
- Canopy Tree Top Tours
- Woodcutter`s Journey
- Forest walks and trails
- The "Big Tree" Nature Reserve with its 800 year old Outeniqua Yellowwood tree
- Horse riding Hiking
- Start of the Otter Trail
- Sea and River cruises
- Bird watching
- Dolphin and Whale watching from the Tsitsikamma Reserve
- World`s highest bungy jump from the Bloukrans Bridge
- Scuba Diving
- If cancelled up to 30 days before arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled less than 30 days before arrival, 100% of the total reservation price will be charged.
- If cancelled later, including early curtailment of stay, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The Tsitsikamma forest is situated in the Eastern Cape, and lies between the Tsitsikamma Mountain range and the coastline, halfway between George and Port Elizabeth.
The Storms River Village is situated on the N2 between two famous bridges, the Bloukrans Bridge & the Paul Sauer (Storms River) bridge.
Storms River Village is approximately 4 kilometers before the Paul Sauer Bridge, coming from Cape Town.